Reigan's Version part 1

I don't know what to do and what to think anymore. Umuwi ako sa Pilipinas pagkatapos ng conference na iyon. My brother talked to me and wants me to invest in his new project. It is a good project so I said yes. It took me a week to finish some of my projects, I was hell busy. Pagkatapos ko sa mga gawain ko ay pumunta ako kaagad sa condo ni Val. I asked the guard kung kailan siya huling umuwi and she didn't come home since last week. Parang napagtatanto ko na ang mga pangyayari. If she's Venice, she's up for revenge. Hindi paba sapat ang pagkakakulong ni kuya ng sampung taon?. she's heartless. I have all the guts to hate her for making me feel this way. I feel like dumb. Para akong niloloko ng harap harapan. But despite of that, I still love her. I love Valerie, so much. Hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko.

I went straightly to Marco's office.

I never dared knocking, I saw him a bit shocked.

"What brought you here?"

"Where is Valerie?" I asked.

"Huwag mo na siyang hanapin"

"i need to know Marco. Is she Venice?" I'm dying here. Puzzled and confused.

"Reigan. . " biglang bumukas ang pinto at tumambad sa akin ang babaeng dahilan kung bakit ako gulong gulo ngayon.

"Why do you want to know?" she asked.

Hindi ko pinansin ang sinabi niya.

"I'm going crazy, I need Val. I miss her so much." ako

Sinundan ko ng tingin ang pag-upo niya sa sofa. She's not Val. She's the opposite of 'her.

"she's not here" dagdag niya pa

I looked at her. "tell me, you're not her, right?" please. Tell me. Tell me, you're not her. Kung ikaw man siya, come back to me. Wala na akong pakialam sa ibang bagay just, come back to me.

"Don't look for her. She's no longer interested in you" she. Totoo ba talaga yan hah? Valerie. You're no longer interested in me. Ni hindi ko alam ang rason kung bakit mo ako nilalayuan.

"paano mo nasabi yan when you're not even her. You can't be her. You shouldn't be her." but if you tell me now that you're her. I will do everything to pursue you again love. I swear.

"yes Mr. Montenegro, hindi ako si Valerie. I'm not the woman you love the most". I can see it in your eyes. You're hurting inside while saying those. You don't need to pretend anymore Val.

"i will find her." sisiguraduhin ko na babalik ka sa akin. I will find any way to bring you back to me.

"you can't find her. She never existed" her words stopped me from moving. She never existed?. what do you mean?. am I just imagining things?. baka baliw na ako?

"i will still find her" and bring her back here. I will do everything para malaman ko lahat ng itinatago mo. Kung bakit kailangan mawala ng babaeng mahal na mahal ko. Kung bakit kailangan mong bumalik at kung bakit kailangan niyang mawala.

Umalis ako sa office ni Marco. I've been busy searching. I asked help from Jayvee. Hiinalungkat ko lahat ng files tungkol sa kaso ni Venice Hernandez, yes, I know she is raped and abused. Am I going to believe those?. kung si Valerie nga si Venice. Bakit siya nagsinungaling sa akin?. kailangan bang itago ang nakaraan?. kailangan niya bang magpalit ng katauhan?.

I have Venice followed everyday. She pulled out all her shares sa kumpanya ni kuya, I don't know what's running on her mind. She's really up for it. Now, kailangan ng Marquez na ibigay ang kumpanya nila sa ELITE. I didn't pull out my shares dahil ayos lang naman. Elite is my company's partner.

"Ramon, anong nangyari?" when I received a text from Ramon, saying Venice' car is shot.

"Sir, nabaril po ang driver niya" damn. Bigla akong kinabahan sa sinabi ni Ramon.