𝟬𝟬𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀fuckboys everywhere

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

001. 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ───  𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽 𝙶𝙾
❝ it's like i'm in gossip girl or pretty little liars ❞

 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄!➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ───  𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽 𝙶𝙾❝ it's like i'm in gossip girl or pretty little liars ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖦, 7:00 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

         LANI was never one to complain about little things, such as school. In fact the brunette quite enjoyed her old school back in Madrid, Spain. You may be thinking, 'well she was probably popular and had many friends--' no. The opposite actually. Lani being her shy self tended to keep to her self at the solitude, with her nose in her books. Reason being why she focused on her studies rather than a social life.

That doesn't mean the girl wasn't bubbly and eccentric. After what happened with her mother's death, she became more serious with the outside world, much more knowledgable about her surroundings. She kept her father and her brother closer to her, making sure to check in on the two every couple hours. It may seem strange, but that was who she was; protective.

It may be naive of her to think she can shelter her father and her brother from the dangers of the outside world, but she simply doesn't care about other's opinions on her private life. Maybe that's why she acts as if her mother's suicide was just a normal death. She didn't touch on the subject to long,  just accepted people's pity and walked away with a smile on her face. Crazy? Maybe. But it's how she copes.

Her mother always knew the brunette was a good hearted child, and would do the world wonders; even if the world itself didn't deserve Leilani Santiago.

"Lani, wake up!" Lani groaned, rolling over on her side hearing her phone's alarm, One For The Road by Arctic Monkeys played loudly alongside her younger brother's voice from behind the charcoal--wooden door. "Come on, we have to leave early for our schedules." He called out. She hummed hearing his retreating foot steps down the staircase.