𝟬𝟬𝟲.⠀⠀⠀⠀fight club

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

006. 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽 𝙶𝙾
❝ i'd keep your legs closed if i were you ❞

 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁!➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽 𝙶𝙾❝ i'd keep your legs closed if i were you ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖣𝖠𝖦, 17:37 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

          LANI sat in her bedroom curling her dark hair for the party later on. She had told her father and brother that she had made plans with her friends, and that she was practically forced to be with them that night. She apologized roughly thirteen times to her father and brother who both shrugged it off. Her father walked to the threshold of her bedroom.

"You look beautiful." He complimented. "You look just like her." He spoke looking to the photo on her desk.

Lani frowned, "I can text the girls and say something came up." She proposed again, causing her father to smile at his daughter.

Roy shook his head, "Nei, don't worry doll. I want you to go out with your friends, I know how these russ bus' are. Just be careful okay? Call me if you need me or Elías. I don't want you drinking, kissing boys, or anyone for that matter, no drugs." He listed off, Lani stood up smiling up at her father wrapping her arms around his waist hugging him tightly.

"I won't. lo prometo." She promised her father, breathing in his scent. "I love you." She mumbled into his chest.

Roy kissed the crown of her head. "Jeg elsker deg. Now go get dressed, before the girls get here." Nodding she got dressed in a white lace camisole, blue denim shorts, with black stockings beneath, throwing on her black leather jacket, and some black ankle boots.

Blotting her blood matte-red lips, she nodded to herself hearing the door bell. "You'll be fine." She reassured herself. Looking down at her locket, she unclipped it placing it down on her bedside table. "Lili!" Elías called from down stairs. Looking to her mother's photo, she nodded strutting out of her bedroom.