𝟬𝟬𝟳.⠀⠀⠀⠀wasteful youth

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

007. 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽 𝙶𝙾
❝ she went physco and killed herself ❞

 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇!➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽 𝙶𝙾❝ she went physco and killed herself ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖣𝖠𝖦, 14:28 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

         LANI scrolled through her Facebook aimlessly. She had been ignoring her friends since what had happened at the Penetrator party with the Pepsi-Max girls. To say she felt guilty would be an understatement. Vilde had texted her ranting on how she could have compromised a spot with the boys because of her's and Sana's actions. Whereas Noora and Sana applaud the girl for what she did. Chris and Eva went as far to call her a 'queen' for what she had done.

Noora had called and texted the green eyed girl non-stop, knowing as to why she lost her temper with Ingrid, the other girls still did not know the entire reason as to why she blew up for was. They all assumed she just did not like being referred to as a whore, being an advocate for feminism and equal rights. To be honest, Lani doesn't care if she is insulted, but when it comes to the one's she loves that's a different story.

Elías had heard rumours from what had happened from his friends, but when he confronted his sister about it, she shut him down. Lani and Elías were different when it came to talking about their mother and what was the reason behind her death. Elías would often say it was alright and things like that happen all the time, even if he didn't believe it deep down. Whereas Lani hated the topic and tended to stir away from it not wanting people to know what actually happened. Seeing as it is her families business and no one else's.

With a sigh she shut her laptop, looking out her window. Hearing a knock on her door she groaned, "I'm sleeping." She groaned, fluttering her eyes shut. Another knock was heard. Grumbling to herself, she stood up unlocking the door being faced with a blue eyed boy, and a red lipped blonde. "I'm sleeping." She repeated.