𝟬𝟬𝟯.⠀⠀⠀⠀american dream

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

003. 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ───  𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽 𝙶𝙾
❝ well, you've just made two new friends ❞

 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌!➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ───  𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽 𝙶𝙾❝ well, you've just made two new friends ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖲Ø𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖦, 14:24 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

         LANI walked down the streets of Oslo with her brother towards their near by cafe. Turns out Eva did end up going to the party, she had texted Lani yesterday letting the green eyed girl know. Lani shrugged it off saying she had only stayed for twenty minutes and ended up leaving with Noora in the end.

The night was strange, in her opinion. Oslo parties were definitely different then parties back in Madrid. She had only gone to one, but it was because her mother practically forced the girl to go out and meet friends. She didn't want Lani to be alone and stuck, like she herself felt.

Walking into Java Jones, the duo walked in to the line up which consisted of three people only. Elías turned to his sister, "I'll order, you find a seat?" He purposed.

Lani nodded, handing over her 10 krone to her brother. Parting ways she looked around the small coffee shop, spotting a empty table by the window of the cafe. Walking over placing her bag on floor beside her feet, she took a seat in the empty chair. She watched as her brother ordered. A tall shadow loomed over the brunette, looking up to the right of her she was met with bright blue eyes.

"Uh, sorry. I was wondering if you knew where the nearest Starbucks is? The coffee here isn't strong enough." The blonde joked, looking down at the girl.

Lani parted her lips and nodded, "I believe it's down the street." Looking back down at her hands. Furrowing her brows she looked up seeing the boy staring at her still, he then bursted into fits of laughter. Lani furrowed her brows in confusion, pink tinting her cheeks. "Sorry?"