𝟬𝟯𝟵. ⠀⠀⠀⠀des roses

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

039. 𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾, 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴
❝ i was going to file for a
missing person's report ❞

 𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒!➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾, 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴❝ i was going to file for a missing person's report ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖲Ø𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖦, 12:16 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     IT was officially Sunday which meant Christoffer would be leaving in a week, off to join the military for a year. Not only that but Lani had officially decided to go see what the letter she had received was about; after her boyfriend left of course. It may sound stupid and strange as to why she won't tell him; that's what being in a relationship is about, honesty and trust. But, she knew better.

She knew if she told him she even struggled with it a few months prior she knew he'd drop everything and stay. Which was the last thing she wanted, sort of. She would love for him to stay until she graduated but she wanted him to travel, do something for his own not what his father demanded he do. She wanted him to live life and not be subjected to what his father wants and or her issues.

Like her mother, Leilani Santiago refused to place her problems onto another's shoulders.

It was bad enough her father was treating her like a wounded dove; with checking up on her every half an hour, making sure she ate her meals, taking her medicine; she appreciated her father's worry, and who could blame him? Roy went through this with her mother only no one but herself knew about it.

Maybe he felt like he needed to do this, or he could save her unlike her mother; she thought.

Since receiving the letter she had numerous thoughts and none of which were good. What if she was sick again? What if this time there was no way of treating it and throughout the months/years it had gotten substantially worse? Would she move across the world for treatment? Leaving her best friends and the boy she loves. Would she tell her friends? Would she tell Chris?