𝟬𝟯𝟯. ⠀⠀⠀⠀people need people

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

033. 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾, 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴
❝ i made it clear for him to stay
the fuck away from you ❞

 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄!➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾, 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴❝ i made it clear for him to stay the fuck away from you ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖫Ø𝖱𝖣𝖠𝖦, 15:24 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

        "WHAT about this?" Chris asked holding up a black-silk dress shirt to the brunette.

Lani tilted her head to the right and shook her head. "He isn't into dressy things. He literally has two dress shirts he wears to work. He's more of a leather jacket kind of guy. Or a bottle of Bourbon." She murmured sorting through the hanging shirts.

The duo had spent the day shopping for her father's upcoming forty-second birthday coming up that week. She had explained to Chris that she didn't mind going alone only for Chris to insist to join her. He had been more clingy then normal which surprised Lani slightly, not that she minded. She still hadn't told anyone about her new relationship, neither had Chris. Respectfully because Lani had asked him to keep it quiet for the time being.

"Okay well, why don't we go to YSL? They just came out with a new line. My cousin had told me, you remember Astra right?" Chris rambled, taking her smaller hand in his and dragging her towards the exit. Lani parted her lips and nodded. "When she was modelling for them she had said the new line for men looks phenomenal."

"Chris." Lani began.

"Then again we could always check Gucci, they had some really good things." He rambled to himself, running a hand through his brown locks.

"Chris." Lani came to a halt in the middle of the hallway of the mall. Chris furrowed his brows, worry swam through his hazel orbs. "That sounds great but it's super expensive-"