𝟬𝟮𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀lost boy

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

022. 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐘!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾, 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴
❝ i don't deserve her. you know it. and i know it ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖣𝖠𝖦, 12:55 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FOUR girls in sat together in the stairwell of Nissen observing the females, for their best friend's sake. Vilde had been pointing out all the possible girls William could have spent the night with. Lani didn't care at this point, she was drained from yesterday's events. Eva and Noora had asked her why she looked so upset; seeing as she showed up without makeup and threw her up in a messy bun. And her oversized sweatshirt and leggings. The girls new something had happened to her by her appearance, it wasn't their Lani.

She explained to the two girls she didn't want to talk about it at the moment. Resulting in both girls spamming Daniel, on what he did; only for him to say it wasn't in fact him, but about a certain hazel eyed Penetrator. Daniel to hadn't spoken to the boy since their fight. If anything Chris had ignored him, where as William tried to involve the boy.

Lani sighed, pulling her knees into her chest gazing out the window. Noora frowned at her friend who had been silent all morning. She knew whatever must have happened, must of hit her hard.

Truth is Lani didn't understand why she was so upset, she should have been happy she didn't have to be a burden for someone else. Or where she wouldn't have to burden them with her issues. But she felt like utter shit, as Eva pointed to her looks that day. And it was true, she wasn't her normal smiley/bubbly self, when she would get looks from the girls she'd fake a smile, but they knew it was to assure them she was ok.

"Why wouldn't she be?" Noora asked. Lani tilted her head to the side pulling her hood over her head, listening to her best friends.

"She is a bit... thick." Vilde hesitated.