1. Laugh

Shit. Someone had taken my usual table in Starbucks. I settled for the one next to it and dropped my bags. I asked Linda for my usual "study-session-coffee" and sat down. Maths, oh, maths, why must you exist? My trigonometry finals were coming up and I was in desperate need of a quiet review time. I grabbed my coffee and sat back, ready to dive into sines and cosines. I put my earphones on, blasting the Beatles.  

I must have been stu[dying] for about 10 minutes when I suddenly felt that everything had slowed down. Starbucks is a great place to chill but it's always in movement. I looked up and found everyone staring at me, half-laughing, half-shocked. I took my earphones off and understood everything. My phone was ringing. Now, everything would've been fine, except for the fact that I have the most embarrassing ringtone EVER. 

"I LOVE NANDO'S MORE THAN YOUR MUM DOES, MORE THAN YOUR MUM DOES... I LOVE NANDO'S! MY TONGUE IS ON FIIIIIIIIRE!"

I grabbed my bag quickly and ignored the caller, much too embarrassed to start a conversation with everyone looking at me.  

I looked around worried, but not being able to keep a slight giggle. Then I heard sometihng that made my turn my head in surprise. An uncontrollable chuckle, one that can't be contained. Three boys were sat in front of me.  The one laughing was adorable with (obviously) dyed-blonde hair. I couldn't help but smile at him and his absolutely contagious laughter. The one next to him had curly hair and the most enchanting green-blue eyes I'd ever stumble upon. He half-smiled at me and I couldn't deny the blood rising to my cheeks. The other boy had his back turned on me and was telling the blondie to hush. He was tall and muscular, and had a strong back--me likey. 

I sprung back to reality and I was much too embarrassed to continue my study session. I bit my lip and did something so daring, I barely recognised myself. I wrote my number down and headed over to the boys' table. I left the paper there with a cheeky smile, and the curly-haired boy discretely took it while the other two boys played around with their frappuccinos. 

I smiled to myself and left Starbucks. I breathed in deeply. Mmm... the smell of London, my lovely London. I popped my earphones back on and went home with a strange, satisfied feeling. 

---------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! This is my first chapter of a looooong fanfic :) i'd love to hear what you guys think of this! thank youuu <3