My Yandere Girlfriend

Adrien's POV

It was just a normal day to me. Or really strange to you. I have an awesome loving girlfriend named, Marinette. She and I have been dating for a couple of weeks. Well technically she is my 10th girlfriend I had. All my previous girlfriends who were rich idiots have some how either disappeared or dead.

But what is really strange is that every girl that flirts with me more than 3 times, end up dead. No one knows who the killer is, but I hope they don't harm my Marinette. But she always acted fishy around these girls. Like she gave them a stare which made all girls not talk to me including her best friend, Alya. Even some boys don't even talk to me for some reason. I decided I needed to get to the bottom of this situation and maybe perhaps suspect Marinette.

I know it is wrong of me to think like that, but she lasted long than the other girls. I decided then to go to her home. She wasn't there, but I was allowed into her room by her parents. As I looked at her bedroom, it looked like a normal teen girl's room. I accidently moved her eraser on her desk. But I saw something horrendous appear.

There was a hidden wall, no shrine of Adrien Agreste pictures all over. There was even a dolls that looked like me and Marinette with wedding outfits. I even saw my schedule just there and I didn't know I had half those photoshoots. Then I pressed a button which lead me into a closet, with a board showing all the girls that were dead. With red x's all over them. I was sure to run away, but curiosity killed the cat. I read a note which was there that said," kill Chysis soon. gave the warning twice. break it thrice and die. " 

Ok, really creepy. But Chysis flirted with me thrice but I ignored it still, since I had a girlfriend. Who seems now to be a murder. Then I bumped into something and saw knives and poisons left in a small counter in the closet. The knives had fresh cut blood on them. I needed to break up with Marinette soon, before I am next. As I went out, I saw.......Marinette looking at me with a Grinch smile. 

"So, kitty. Did you know there something called not messing around people's stuff? Well now you know what I do for senpai. You were my senpai since you stepped into my heart a few years back. I was mad at those girls who would love you. Or even boys. I killed so we can be together....forever my dear. We can even get married now, have as many kids as you want, and at pets. No more lovers, just the two of us."

I got really freaked out and almost made it to the door until she said, " If you want none harmed, you must not tell anyone or flirt with anyone except me." 

I didn't want anyone to die from me. I had to agree to Marinette's scary terms. 

3 years later(they are 21)

I was waiting for her to come to my office. She always came, in fact she worked alongside me to be together. But in the public eye, we seem to be a happy young married couple. Soon to have our second child. Unless they know the real us inside the home. Inside is a terrible monster where I serve her until I die. I never wanted it to end this way. When I reach home with her. I am locked inside our room. Our child would never cry in front of her mother. For even she knew her mother's intentions. Then she would force lust upon me. I gave up hope, for now she is my master. And I am her slave.

Holy Crap I had one of the most darkest dreams and this is one of them. I had two yandere dreams, except this one made sense for a one-shot. I made this as a one-shot. More will come soon! I have a lot of updating to do but I had a lot of random collections in my secret dream journal. 

AMC