TOMATO FOX

"We will find each other again."

Nathaniel was sitting in his office where he was animating the latest cartoon series called Miraculous. It was based on these stupid teenagers who would never fall in love with each other because of a love square issue. He wished Bridgette and Felix's romance would be like his and Lila's right now. 

The stupid words have been echoing his thoughts for 5 years every single day. How he wanted so badly to see Lila in person and hear her. Unfortunately, Lila now became an actress in Hollywood. She would probably even forget their 2-year romance in the college. But he did not, deep inside he wanted her again to be by his side.

Lila had wanted the same thing and wanted Nath by her side. Being an actress was fun, but she wanted moreover for Nath to always make her lovable. Her parents didn't care what she did with her life now she was an adult. 

But there was one thing that made her never go back, that he would love somebody else. She would be happy for him and that girl or boy. Lila sighed as she twirled her fox tail necklace he gave to her on their one year anniversary of being a couple. Just then she received a call. It was an interview for Paris! Maybe she can even see him and reconcile with him!

When she entered the airport she felt the Parisian love with her as she exited to the limo. After 3 hours, she arrived in the familiar TV studio where she only had gone a few times when cheering on a friend.

"So, Lila are you having a new romance? You seem to be famous for not even dating a boy for publicity," says Nadja Chamack. She begins awkwardly answering the question and giggled. As soon as that interview was done, she went undercover to the park where she and Nath hanged out.

She sat next to a boy who had red roots with dark purple dyed hair. He seemed to be drawing a sketch of a girl. Lila said," Hey, that is a nice drawing. I know a little bit about it, but not that much." She noticed how the man stared at her in awe. "I didn't know someone was sitting next to me, I usually draw here for inspiration," says the mysterious man. He didn't look a day over a university student though.

They both said at the same time," I had a girl/boyfriend here." They both looked each other, and then blinked and looked at their initials carved in the tree behind them. It still had Nath's pen trying to dig deep into the tree to carve their names.

Nath said, " Lila?" While Lila said, "Nath?" They both then instantly stood up and hugged each other.

They started talking and began falling in love with each other. Unfortunately, Chloe was behind the tree. "I have him working under my business for a reason, Lila. Soon Nathaniel will be mine, once I get rid of you!" Chloe then started silently walked away devising an evil plot to get Lila out of the picture.

//LOL...I wrote this way back for a one-shot competition who never responded or did anything. And I am putting too many books on hold, so I will bring back one, but I will continue writing that for some time. And not switch gears. I have tried to update much as I can, but I didn't, sorry guys! Its just I have a lot of family problems that I get stressed every night now and then.