True Masks

😭-Crying levels are high. If I wasn't so tired, I would be crying.

Marinette was walking along the street, with no one around her. But since this is gonna be clique, or so she thought. Hail them cliques!!!! Um back to the story:

"Well, it is a shame that a pretty lady like you is alone, Ladybug!"

Wow that went quickly

She stood cold and had a shocked expression. A leather hand touched her hand and stoked it. 

The voice lingered in her ear and feeling the hot breath upon it. "Purrincess, why? Was I never good enough for you? Was I lower than your supposed crush? Why was I never good enough for you?"

Marinette shivered at the tone of that familiar voice, for it was her chaton. She started feeling guilty but how did he know.....she was Ladybug? 

"How do you know I was Ladybug?" 

She still didn't turn to face him yet. She was in a flurry of emotions, and it was worse that she had came back from babysitting Manon. So she should be home in five minutes by now. 

"I known for about a couple of weeks, I could have told you sooner but it isn't my fault I saw you detransform out of school. But then I started observing you in my civilian self. You took a liking to that guy, Adrien Agreste. Whatever you think of earning his heart, forget about him"

Marinette was angry at Chat Noir forgetting about her beloved. 

"I actually like him if you wanted to know, he is smart, kind, handsome, and an angel."

"You don't even know the real him! I have to break this to you Marinette, but he is wearing an illusion like us. You really think the pathetic boy is really like how you described him to be."

"What are you talking about, of course he is! And he is better than you will ever be. Besides Adrien is a gentleman, and that is how he is."

"No! That is not how he is! You don't get it, do you? He is a made up character that I play every day. Just to please my father and the fashion world. Don't you see, Plagg claws in. *Chat turns into Adrien. Plagg looks at the awkward situation and goes in his shirt pocket* I am Adrien Agreste."

Marinette's eyes widened, " A-aaaa-drien. You were Chat the whole time? I can't believe you are him. You are suppose to be a gentleman, and not being a reckless, stupid pun person."

"Just like I suspected, you fell with a deeper hidden mask. A boy who might never exist. I am Chat. Always been until father told me to hide it. That is why I pretend to be that boy. But my worst fear has became true, you never really loved me. You loved a boy who doesn't exist. My father anyways wouldn't allow you to marry me even if it got that far. And I am happy that is true. For I rather be married to someone who appreciates my puns and my love, unlike you."

"But, Adrien. I like both of you! I just fell in love with Adrien first. And he clouded my thoughts of any other potential love-"

"What about Luka?"

"He is just a good friend."

"You both went on a date, and you couldn't still go with me, as Chat."

"But Adrien I truly love you for who you are."

"No, you don't. Goodbye Marinette>"

The sweet words of her love pained her. Had she really been obsessing with a boy that didn't exist. And worse, the boys she even cared about or rather one boy, now hates her. 

Marinette kept walking until she reached her home. Tikki tried making her smile but all Marinette cried and tore off her Adrien pictures and put them in the trash. She changed her background to what is was last, Marinette smiling with a girl/boy. 

"You were right y/n, when I plainly rejected having any sort of crush. That I would fall in love with a boy but never truly love him. I miss you, and I hope I understand what to do. I am Marinette, not hiding a mask about love"

Future, 10 years later. Okay this is going to get even sad, so don't read this book if you don't like my emoish soul. 

Marinette talked to y/n only a few days ago about how their job was. Y/n became the best in her dream job, she/he would be getting closer to being the best in the world. 

While on the other hand, Marinette owned a cute small boutique, "True Masks". It was a fairly decent shop and she made money to have a living. One day she encountered, a blond with light green eyes. He looked surprised when he gazed upon her, for she has changed about everything about love. 

"Hello, Marinette. I was wondering if I could get an order for a custom Chat Noir onesie."

Marinette's heart started fluttering slightly as she mentally scolded herself for loving a mask all over again, but then again just maybe if....

"Sure I will get it done for you!"

"Papa, are we getting me Chat Noir pajamas now! Maman let go of my hand to take care of Adrienne. And I saw you went in here."

Marinette's heart broke even more. Adrien already got married and had at least 2 kids. But then again she was already married herself to her cold husband, Felix Blohm. He wasn't that bad around her, they just felt similar heartache and found they had so much in common. 

"Maman! Emma took Mr.Cuddly away from me!" A brown haired boy looked at her with his bluebell eyes. 

"Not now, Louis. I am dealing with a customer. Besides wasn't your papa teaching you?"

"Only Emma gets it, and she is older than me by like 7 seconds." 

"Now shoo!"

Louis grudgingly went away, and Marinette took the measurements for Adrien's son, Char. She had a small smile of fakiness and so did Adrien. He was sorta of jealous Marinette probably moved on earlier than he did. He was only married for 5 years. But then he thought of what could have been if he was the father of Marinette's children instead and ran this boutique with her instead. 

"What would have happened if I accepted the mask," says Adrien and Marinette at the same time in different places of course. 

THE END😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I did an update!

I know you all are sad if you ended up reading this far, so let me know how this is in an emotion meter.