NEW Miraculous Holder

Alya felt so hyped up for being a superhero once in her life. But then she had to give it back...She wish she could tell everyone including her boyfriend, but she can't. For the next few akuma attacks she didn't even bother chasing them. Her family and friends started to notice that, and were worried on her behavior. 

Marinette would offer if she could somehow get Chat Noir and Ladybug to be interviewed but Alya would decline. Even some of the fans of the Ladyblog noticed her slow trend of Alya not being in the shots of the close akuma footage. Instead Nino maintained his best to get close ups and still update he blog for Alya. Adrien suggested that they all go out to a coming carnival but Alya declined saying she probably had to babysit. Even her parents wanted her to go out and be free but she said she rather stay at home.

Even the demo-Don't even finish that word!

Chloe why are you even on this?

To stop making me the demon!

*Author then pulls duck tape and tapes her mouth and ties her in chair*

The demon even realized that Alya wouldn't even care for her insults at her. So she stopped picking on Alya, because where is the fun in that.

Then one day Alya walked along the street after a long day of school. She decided she was going to meet her father at the zoo and probably help watch the panthers. But then suddenly there was an akuma attack. 

"I am Style Queen! And I am going to rule this world! Mwhahahahaahhahhahahaahhaha!"

Alya slowly tried creeping away from the akuma, but the akuma saw her and then almost hit her. 

"You cannot wear that dreadful dress sweety, that is so last season!"

"Well too bad, I have a better fashion sense than you. And I am the only Queen here!"

Alya saw a bee themed superhero in the air with a katana on her hand. She became instantly jealous that Ladybug decided to choose someone else over her. Why she could have very well helped the situation.

Then Ladybug and Chat Noir then started fighting. And when it was done, Alya followed them to see....Chloe as the superheroine. 

"Thanks Ladybug, I am just glad you choose me out of even the last superhero you choose!"

"Um, it was nothing Chloe. You seemed well for the job, but.."

Alya was too mad to even hear what Ladybug had to say next. She stormed off and went to the zoo with a mad face on the whole day. 

But she didn't hear....

"but...Chat Noir actually said you were the best candidate, otherwise we would have gone with Rena Rouge. Since you already would understand your mother more than we do." 

"Aw, thank you Ladybug for that. And Chat Noir. But I prefer being chased than the one to chase an akuma." 

"Pound it?"

"Pound it!"

The next morning, everyone was buzzing about the new superheroine, QueenB. Alya wanted to expose that QueenB was Chloe but not yet. It had seemed since she battled in the night, not so much saw Rena, but instead saw QueenB in broad daylight. Chloe even said that she had been rescued by QueenB. And everyone had to adore her for saying that.

Alya was so furious that she said in anger," Well you are only saying that because you were QueenB! 

Most people gasped and Chloe looked shocked. But Chloe was like," If even I were QueenB, don't you think I would have told everyone that I was!" 

Marinette started wishing a random akuma would just show up to avert this conversation. And her wish did came true. Except for the part when Adrien would propose to her. 

Later when the akuma fight was done, Ladybug decided to pay a little visit to Alya.

"Hey Alya!"

"Um hello Ladybug, why are you here? Are you going to give me the fox miraculous? Or are you going to use Chloe?"

"We only had Chloe was because the akuma was her mom. And we, cannot let Hawkmoth be on the hunt for more miraculouses. Alya you have to understand, being a superhero seems fun and all, but a true one doesn't need a power. Besides I have seen some of your friends complaining about your recent behavior. Even I miss you trying to run after akumas and me and Chat would try to get you out!"

"Well, I guess you are right. I will be myself Ladybug!"

"Goodbye Alya!"

"Goodbye Ladybug!"

Then from that day forth, Alya was never called to be Rena Rouge again, but she was content and let other civilians try to be a superhero once. 

The End.