6

Author's POV

The girl with the white hair walked around her cage.

She had been waiting to escape, to cause mischief again.

But she is rather very interested in the tales of Marinette and Adrien.

She of course hates them for putting the moth asleep.

The stupid mortals could have helped achieve her freedom.

She could have been free! Who else would have written a great book with a powerful mage, when she was his...apprentice.

She had similar magic as the mage himself, and offered to explain an ability she knew she was different.

She had lived in a small town in Tibet with her quiet, reserved family.

Her parents cared for her since the villagers themselves thought her family was strange.

Then when an old mage came to her door in disguise of an old man asks for food.

She gave him some, and then he convinced her parents for her to join his group of disciplines.

She was the only youngest yet she made friends with all.

They were strange like her, but they didn't quite possess her power.

One day when she was 10, she saw a butterfly out of nowhere.

She saw its wings were broken and healed it with her hands.

Apparently a kwami saw this new magic force come and flew into the magic.

She saw a strange creature then looking at her in confusion.

She made friends with the kwami, and eventually she became a guardian. The second one of course after the mage's first discipline.

She wore a pin of what she now called the butterfly miraculous.

Nooroo kept her company as she helped destroy evil by employing others to save the day.

But as time grew by, she looked at one of the butterflies in her garden.

It was a curious shade of purple, she reached for it and then felt like someone else.

But then she became evil and used it for bad powers, so bad Nooroo reported it to the mage.

The mage tried fixing her problem but she was so stuck in the energy of evil.

He had no choice but to fight her, and won.

Then she became locked with her butterflies in a stupid cage.

So then the moth miraculous had only been used twice. Once for good again, and once for bad.

The mage found out that connecting the black cat and ladybug would cause evil to release.

And wrote never to make it possible.

Gabriel was stupid to believe that it was possible to bring someone to life.

For he would only bring back her.

The tiān lán sè guardian.

One of the most powerful women in existence.

And her name you may ask, was Cheng, Mai Ling.

An ancestor of Cheng, Fu and Dupain-Cheng, Marinette.

Once a beautiful black hair woman with hazel eyes.

Turned into white hair with blue eyes.

She would again try again, to destroy the love of the soulmates of her former friends.

Author's Note: 

I had this 2k special for I Loved You; it's a shame to let it be a draft so I edited it!