Princess Au Medieval

I had always known I was destined for greatness for I was the heir to the throne. My people always criticized my parents for their ways of making peace with the Europeans. They didn't like that my mother married a foreigner. We don't want to start another civil war but we are conflicted already in one. 

There was a divide between the ones allowing our culture to be spread instead of secluded, and ones that wanted to still stay between our country named Ai. The worst thing happened about yesterday, for another attack in our castle. We became accustomed and now know that their leader is Kai. He used to be my mother's ministers before we caught him. But almost several staff had gotten killed, and my parents were frightened. 

So the send me to France, to live with my grandparents. My parents however had to go to a secret place in Ai, so they can continue not letting our country going to ruins. My paternal grandparents welcome me in their castle which is certainly bigger. I thought Paris was going to be my escape from darkness, but little did I know I brought some with me. 

Hawkmoth, was his name. He wanted to take the miraculouses away, and I had no idea that I would fight for my father's people. I felt free and I hoped I could do the same for Ai. My partner was Chat Noir. He seemed a little punny for a boy, but he was fantastic. Apparently he needed help and he told me Master Fu would send destiny to him. But he only considers me as an ally, and not as a potential love. 

*Switch to Adrien* 

I am fighting a revolution against my father. He is crazy and mad. I tried getting him to see the clear white truth but he cannot. He cannot let go that my mother died. I ended up in the streets and decided to become a thief. I stole and gave to the rich. France wasn't always bad, until a civil war happened before I was born,