Prologue

(I made the cover on my phone but I like it so im not gonna change it..)

Prologue-

She quickly hugged and kissed her parents goodbye and went off to school,walking. since it was summer just days ago, she felt different walking. she would usually spent her hours everyday at school. now instead of sitting while tanning at the beach or with her friends at the waterpark nearby when it was summer.

She didn't have much lady friends since they all envied her looks and attitude. her kindness towards them, allowed them to become jealous at such a smart, not naive as in other girls.

"confident" was the word hanging from people's lips when she would walk through the halls with lost puppies-specially boys following her tail everywhere she went. but lets just say that doesn't happen until she meets Dylan.

Though she might seem popular and a girl who would take advantage of boys-which she doesn't. she was a shy girl when it came to relationships. but she believes in soulmates and a bit of love at first sight. she read many romance books and even looked up internet sites for reading.

She would feel butterfly's in her stomach when the girl and boy kissed and would tear up when something tragic occurred.

but no one knew about her addiction of books, and she planned to keep it that way. not because of her reputation, but the lack of people that would tease her about it. She seen and read many online books, but her favorite would be the only one she teared up and laughed while smiling to was..

Open Wound.

Vote would help.

 Oh and comment?

-Updated-