*Seven* ~ Matt

( sorry it was not matthews last time)

×selenasprincess×

Matt kept walking. crushing on a girl would be the last thing he would do.

He would be lieing if he said he didn't like Cass. "Matt, MATT" He snapped out of his thoughts at the sound of Cass's voice. "Matt, I'm sorry bout my friend" she softly whispered placing a hand on his shoulder. he flinched slightly. his stomach was twisting as if he felt sick. "Matt, are you ok?"

"No" he shook his head and gulped, walking to the boys bathroom. his , body leaned against the white colored wall. he wanted lunch to finish so he could go to next class and leave. the door opened and in came Cassidy. "Cass just go finish lunch with your friends, I don't care" he crossed his arms and turned away. a little part of him cared,he cared so much. "I'm not leaving without you" she crossed her arms and starred at him back with much confidence he had. he shrugged turning around. the door opened and in came basketball player "Rick".

"hi Cass" he smiled and then it faded. "wait Cass your in a boy bathroom"

"I know, im just helping my friend with something" she shrugged it off and faced Matthew whom was still crossing his arms. Rick nodded at Matt and walked away. it would be wierd if he peed infront of a girl. "Fine" Matthew groaned at Casses victory face. "YES" She jumped hugging him tightly. "lunch ends in 5 minutes anyways" he checked his watch on his left hand with the other arm wrapped around Cassi's shoulder. "ya ya as long as I'm with you I'm fine, and it smelled bad in there" she looked at the door disgusted. "c'mon wierdo" he said pulling her towards the cafeteria.

She rolled her eyes at him. "keep rolling your eyes at me, keep doing it!" he sassily snapped his fingers. she laughed Rolling her eyes again. "oh your getting it" he said stopping in the halls that were a few feet away from the cafeteria and began tickling her. her giggles were hear everywhere. "Matt stop please" she said out of breath. "Fine, only because we have a minute" He let his hands go around her, and fall to his side. "RINGG"

"Ah sh-"

"Language"

Matt rolles his eyes playfully. "Keep rolling your eyes at me, keep doing it!" Cass mocked in a deep voice. "I don't sound that scary" He laughs. Cass laughs with him, not because it was funny. because his smile and laugh was so contagious. Kids began to pile out. not even caring if they ran over kids. "Lets go before we'll be the ones on the floor" Matt said grabbing her hand (once again) and walked off. "what do you have?" He said. "What?" 

"Class?" He said giving her a dumb look. "Oh yea, I have History,remember with you?" She said now grabbing his hand in control and turning the other direction to the 600 buliding. "Oh yea, i just don't pay attention"

"That class is boring" He shrugged opening the door for her which she entered and thank him as well. 

 __

Vote? Comment?

-Updated-