*eight* ~ Cass

The class was the same old boring for her, she wanted to go home already. "casss" Matts voice whispered behind her for the third time. "Yea?" She whispered, her eyes still trained on the teacher explaining the Class how indians lived. but Cass thought were somewhere else. "I'm bored"

Cassidy rolled her eyes. It was lovely meeting Matt but when you see his fun side. he could be a bit jumpy and talktive. "I wonder how your mother deals with you" Cass hissed when the teacher looked at his book.  This time Matthew rolled his eyes. "Ha ha ha"

____

Cass threw her books in her locker. more like shoved it in. she was neat but sometimes, neat is always not neat. "Cass..woah" Dylan came up to her. she was rushing. "are you in a hurry cause I can leave" His voice fading when she shook her head. "Its fine, Dylan"

"Anyways whats up?"

"The sky"

"I know" Cass rolled her eyes sarcasticly and begin walking out the gate. "Leaving already?" he questioned. "Yea, sorry Dylan maybe we can talk another time" She rushed a goodbye and speed walked down the sidewalk. Once she got home, Cass greeted her parents and ran upstairs to her room. she plugged her charger for her laptop. "Mom dad i'm going to for a run" She yelled dowstairs were her mother was cooking and her dad was teasing her. they were a lovely couple and Cass wished to have a husband like that. "Sure Hun just watch out for cars, and strangers, and stay on th-" Cass rolled her eyes and shut the door. "Dad you and your lectures" laughing was heard downstairs saying that they were playing around with her. Cassidy grabbed her tank top and shorts and placed them over her body. 

she grabbed her nikes and mp3. once everything was set she ran out the door and onto the sidewalk listening to Emblem3 - 3000 Miles away

_______

Cassidy ran past Matt's house, not even acknowledging Matt's smily presence. "cass" he said but she didn't turn back. "Cass!" He yelled. her earphones fell down from being in her ears too long and her eyes averted to Matthew. "Matt?" She said looking at the boy whom was close to a mailbox. "No its Patt, your favorite buddy" He rolled he's eyes but smiled again. he couldn't help himself to stay away from Cass. she was constantly on his mind. he couldn't stay away from her voice, face, looks, personality, overall he was addicated to her. "Hey Matt" She ran to him and high fived him which he was a little dissapointed too. he wanted a hug, but he knew she didn't like him. not in that way of course. "What are you doing?" Matt said.

"Jogging?" Cass laughed. 

"How do you do it?" he chuckled. Cass turned confused. "what?"

"How do you jog, I can't do anything!" he exclamied throwing his hands up giggling. "well he put your right foot first and t-"

Matt burst out of laughter that was holding inside himself. "Your something Cass, c'mon into my house i'll feed you some water" she blushed embarrassed and nodded.

"Looks like you've been running for a while"

"Thanks and yea, I think for an hour and 30" she let out a huge sigh and entered Matt's home, following his pathway. "Well would you like a drink or water like I said?" he asked slightly taking a look at her beautiful blue eyes. "Yes!"

"Well if that's fine" he chuckled at her and grabbed a cup, filling it with the cold icy water in the fridge. "Matt, did you get th-" her voice stopped and her eyes met Cassidy's orbs. (ORBS LMFAO)

"Who are you?" The older lady asked taking a look at the water cup that held shakly in her hands and then back at her eyes. "I'm Cass-"

"Mom" Matt groaned. "She's my friend! she was out for a quick jog so I brought her in for water!" Matt blushed looking away from his smirking mother. "Matthews finally growing up" She cooed. 

Matt's mom (laura) hugged Cass tightly. "So your the one he's daydreaming about at dinner time" she chuckled walking over to a shocked uncomfortable Matt and grabbed the mail out of his hands. "NO I HAVEN'T" Matt said shocked at why his mom would do such a thing. By now Cass was a full apple. "Mhmm" Laura rolled her eyes playfully and begin searching through the mail until she found the bills. "well I better pay the bills, anywho i'll talk to you guys later" before she fully exited the place she spoke

"Oh and I wanna go shopping with Cassidy, you have a beautiful voice" She sended a wink to both of them and left. once the front door was closed, Matt carefully looked at Cass to see her smiling and slightly blushing. "Sorry about my mom" He mumbled.

"Its fine Matt, don't apoligize she's sweet" She hugged Matt by suprising him. he gulped nodding. its like hugging a teddy bear. Did I put on axe this morning? what am I talking bout? does she think I smell? Do  boys put on deodorant at home? So many thoughts ran through his head of what she might be thinking of. when she hugged me multiple times I didn't feel the need to be perfect so why did it feel like I needed to be now? Cass she was thinking the total opposite.

He smells good'

I could hug him forever

Cass smiled at the thought of cuddling with him everyday

"Sorry i'm sweaty" she pulled away and bit her lip nervous of what he would say after. he shook his head and hugged her again. embracing her tightly. "I should get going.." Cass said gesturing to the door after they stopped hugging. "My mom isn't home, can you stay please?" he pouted hoping for a yes. "Fine only because your awesome" she said.

"I am awesome" 

"No your not" she teased.

He rolled his eyes. "You won't have eyeballs anymore if you keep doing that" She threatened but broke into a smile when he raised his eyebrown at her. "Oh no you didn't just say that" He snapped his fingers jokily and grabbed her by the waist. "Are you tickilish?" he cheekily smiled when she squirmed. "Please no"

"Oh please yes" he started to bring his hands to her stomach and started to move his fingers across every open skin. she started to laugh, the melody makin Matthew smiled at how contagious she was.  before they knew it, they fell on the couch and Matt stopped. her and his heavy breathing were heard throught the whole room besides the A.C.

Before anyone knew it Cass leaned in and kissed Matt

and to everyones suprise, he kissed back

~~~~~~

Vote?

Comment?

-updated a bit-