*One* ~Cass

Chapter 1-

She folded her sheet of music paper and shoved it in her purple Jansport bookbag while closing it back afterwards.

it was 3 minutes till the bell and , she was already thinking of what to do when she got home. eat,drink and party were the thoughts running through everyone's head but she had different plans. instead of being an 'average girl' she was more outgoing and funny. but that only happened when she was around her best friends. but when she wanted quiet time, she would simply go to her room and lock herself in with a computer and a computer charger. that would be when it was midnight and the lights were out.

she would go on reading websites and read everything out of the blue. from scary to mysterious and then romance.

542 books on her reading list for romance.

and a 24 and 53 for the others.

she was even surprised by the amount. she just added so many to her Libary that its hard to count. suddenly the bell rang making her quicker than usual to leave the class. she hated band, she didn't care if she could talk in class or not cause the class was a waste of life time. they didn't even have good working instruments.

"hey, hold up Cc!" her nickname was called from behind her. Cass looked behind her.

There stood, her only true best friend with a boy right beside her. her friend hated to run or walk to much, so she would shout. "sorry, I just wanted to go home faster" she blushed embarrassed for forgetting her friend.

"no problem, anyways come here and meet Dylan" Her best friend, Alexa winked and gestured to the cute brown haired boy. Alexa knew the affection her friend wanted from boys. and how she was going to find her soulmate.

but one thing she didn't know was her interest in books. it was her only secret she kept towards herself.

She blushed once more and walked over to him with a hand confidently held, forming a handshake to which Dylan shaked.

"so presentable" he joked. she laughed nervously. "well sorry to say this but I have to hurry home cause my dad's waiting for me" she rushed all at once. it wasn't completely a lie, just a bit quick hurry. she wanted to go home and set everything up so she can read her favorite book. Open Wounds. she was on the 8th chapter and she loved it so dearly.

"Bye Cc, tell Mr.Cannon I said Sup" Alexa shouted when she was walking down the hall. she giggled quietly to herself and then heard a boy voice yell afterwards. "bye" the other boy, Dylan shouted with her. She waved back without taking a peek behind her. her friend had her mom pick her up which was at the front of the school, close to band but she had to walk home. which was at the far back right of the school.

Once she was on the sidewalk, she opened her old samsung and played some Beatles song.

her green earphones glued to her ears.  a few minutes of walking, her samsung turned off making her huff in annoyance. "I need an Iphone" She muttered putting the phone away in her pocket. the battery lowered fast which was crazy since she only used it once today. after 10 minutes of walking painfully without music, she felt as if she wasn't walking the correct way. as if she was going to wrong way. and sure, she was going to long way to her house. the trees looked rotten and old, the sidewalks were coal instead of the light gray it was colored. "Where am I" She was so caught up in which Iphone case she was gonna pick that she didn't see anywhere she was going.

The graveyard came in her view. the same graveyard her real mother was barred in for 14 years. this was why she tried to find a shortcut and she did. but now since her thoughts messed up her train of walking, she was already feeling depressed again.

When she was born, she didn't have a mother. only a father who worked 2x harder for her and the house. 3 jobs were still not enough.

her mom died when she was born. she would have nightmares of her dad crying everyday he came from work. which happened but were gone now. she came here one time, but that was 2 years ago. now she's finally back here again. and she decided to make this last a bit

Her galaxy colored sneakers sqweaked each step she took to the graveyard. and once she knew it, she was staring at mothers graveyard.

Sabrina Rale Cannon

Died- Tuesday May 8, 1997 at Wilters Ree Hospital, 2:06 a.m.

Even though she never really saw how her mother looked, she knew by what her father said, was that she looked like her.

"beautiful, intelligent, and kind"

Brown wavy curls with light blue eyes with pink luscious lips as well with pale frosty skin.

She begin to say something but then closed her mouth. what was she going to say? she didn't know. she only came here two years ago when her father told her about her mother.

She looked around for anyone before talking to her mom.  suddently her eyes were met with a guy whose back was faced her direction. he was kneeled down. his hand covering his face. you could hear soft mutters leaving his mouth as he glanced every second at the stone carved writing .

Her being the curious one, got up and went to walk to him but not without a quick "I love you" and a blowed kiss to her mother. maybe she could come another time and talk to her better.

 When she was close to his back, she let out a deep breath and  tapped on his shoulder softly and looked at him with soft,calm eyes. his eyes were bloodshot red from the hard sobs he was letting out. He looked at her and then begin sobbing again.

next thing she did was unexpected. she hugged him. she didn't know how it felt to lose someone they remembered, but she knew it was hard. she held him close while he soaked her shirt with wet tears but she didn't care. "let it all out" she cooed.

and he did. after the cry and screams from the boy, she pulled his head out of her shoulder and looked him in his lost chocolate eyes.

"I'm Cassidy Rale Cannons"

He replied with a broken stuttered tone, maybe even hesitantly.

"I'm M-m-matthew"

Comment?

Vote?

-Updated-

Open Wound » Matt Espinosa (VERY SLOW UPDATES)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें