*Eleven* ~Matt

Matthew ran his hands all Over his mess of a hair. he was stressing out and he knew that. "Cassidy Cannon's What have you done to me?!" he muttered letting out a huge chunk of air. suddenly his eyes widen. he was in love? The thought seem to pass through his brain and then he shook his crazily. "Im never falling in love and that's for sure" he mumbled. the front door or his house slammed. "Mom?" He yelled opening his room door and got out to see any sign of his dark blonde haired mother. "I'm right here Matty"

Matt groaned at the name she gave him. "Not now!" he rolled his eyes lazily and took a seat on the bar stool in the kitchen where his mother was cooking tea. "Whats Wrong?" HIs mother questioned and gave her a son a worried glance. "Are you ok M-"

"YES!" Matt stood for the stool and huffed in annoyance. after a long silence Matt regretted snapping like that. "Sorry mom" He stuttered going over to her and wrapping her petite body in a hug. its been a while since Matt has every hugged his mother. instantly his mom hugged him back. "No i'm sorry"

"Its not you ma, its Cassy!"

"she's always on my mind and I'm going crazy just thinking of her all the time" His mother let out a giggle and turned to look at Matt's blushed up face. "My baby boy's growing up"

"Shutup" Matthew mumbled. "Anyways.." Matt let out a small giggle and blushes deeply when his mom gave him a smirk knowing indeed he was growing up. "why'd come so early from work?" he said. a dark coat of color leaving his cheeks. "Yes! I was going to tell you that I did a interview at SOME place and they accepted me! so I have to be there at 6 and get my work cloth!"

She cheered doing a little dance. "Your crazy!" Matt laughed shaking his head.

_________

After his mom left, Matt stayed in bed and tried to sleep but all he could think of was how to apoligize to Cass. "Buy her roses?" he mumbles and then 'X'ed it out on his notebook. "Sneak in her house" he tiredly mumbled.

"SNEAK IN HER HOUSE!?" he smiled widely and bit his lip to stop it from rising higher. what if she has an alarm system? Matt groaned at the thought and annoyed by the paper, he threw it. finally after a while of imaging himself kissing Cass, he fell asleep.

_______________________

Matt's knuckles tighten when he saw Dylan give Cass a look, too which she ignored. but he knew that look, it was that he was in love. I can still beat him in Football. Matt smirked cockily, knowing of course it was true. he took a glance at Cass and saw she was directly looking at him. sorrow and hurt was evident in her eyes. Matt looked away and started walking down the sidewalk. school of course, was done and everyone was out but him. when he saw Dylan and Cass, he just had to see what they were doing for himself. "Matt!" A storm of butterflys flew across inside his stomach and a smile started to make its way onto his face.

'Stop! your suppose to be apoligizing to her now' he scowled to himself.

"Matthew" little petite arms wrapped around his torso ad nuzzled there head in his neck. he instantly blushed knowing the scent belonged to the one and only Cassidy. "Im sorry, its just that I missed you" Cass quietly mumbled looking around. "I-I Missed you too" Matt giggled bringing her into another hug. "And im sorry for being an asshole" Matt cursed making Cassidy laugh in response. "Im sorry for thinking that you'll ever like me" Matt was going to say something but Cassidy grabbed his hand and together they walked. "Soo Matt!" Cass gulped. "Yes CassyBear" he joked giving her an adorable look. "Well my dad's having a small barbeque and I was wondering if you'd like to join us?" 

Matt's face went from shock to happy and back to shock. "Why me?" He blushed AGAIN for the 8th time today. let's just say Cass has been giving him light smiles and glances through class. "Because your my friend Matt!" she rolled her eyes a giggled afterwards. Matt forcefully laughed and made it seem real. "Yea friends!" he chuckled putting his thumbs up as if he was being sarcastic. "So that's a yes?" she stopped and looked straight in his eyes. Don't do this to me cass. Matt thought. finally he shrugged and nodded. "sure why not?"

"Good because you had no choice anyways" Cass laughed and began walking with Matt again. on there way home, which they ditched. Cass convinced Matt to some icecream and the mall. "When's the barbeque?" Matt mumbled.

"Tomorrow" cass simply answered and then payed for her lipgloss she bought. Matt nodded and he suddenly felt really uncomfortable. he looked to his right and saw a girl about 5 giving him a death glare.

"Beatrice! stop being so mean" A friendly voice muttered and grabbed 'Beatrice', the girl whom gave me a glare. "Sam?" A voice called behind me. I looked behind and saw Cassidy giving 'Sam'. the boy who told 'Beatrice' not to mean. 

Out of nowhere, I past Cassidy and muttered but loudly.

"Im going to the restroom" 

And I slipped past her and out Forever 21.

dafuq, i suck at writing this chapter, sorry i was in a rush o3o OK SO I KEPT SAYING AS* instead of cass, so annoying UGH and sorry bcz i kept skipping parts and what so ever o3o OK BYEEEE