*Three* ~Cass

-?Vote?-

Chapter 3-

Cassidy smiled shyly when she saw Dylan speed walking her direction. she didn't know what to do..

"hi Cass" he smiled, showing his pearly white teeth. "hi" she replied. her heart was beating a million times against her chest. she would normally be calm when talking to boys. but he was special. something special. "would you like to skip class for 4th period and watch the boys and me play football?"

he was excited. more like desperate for her to say yes. "sure" she chirped and then mentally cursed herself for being so high pitched. she then heard a lockers slammed open and being closed afterwards beside her. she looked behind Dylan and saw Matthew? Matthew in her school?

"Matthew" she called out without realizing she did. he turned, a bored looking face plastered. Dylan turned as well give a confused glance to Cassidy once in a while. Matthew nodded as if saying 'say what you got to say' and she did.

"who are you having lunch with?" she thought of quickly. he shrugged carelessly. "well can I sit with you?"

Matthew Hesitantly nodded. if if slightly agreeing. "ok see you then" she smiled but she was killing herself inside. why me? she thought.

He then left. "you know him?" Dylan asked. "yea why?" she closed her locker and begin walking to drama, since her other classes were done with. this was her 3rd period of the day. "nothing its just that he's quit football"

"so, is that suppose to be used against him?" she was getting agitated. he couldn't have friends because of stupid football?

"no no its just that.." he stopped mid-sentence. she rolled her eyes and begin to enter drama class while Dylan stayed behind. she didn't like how he was talking about Matthew. even though he didn't say anything, she already knew the words Dylan was going to say. just because of football.

"stupid football"

_____

Lunch came by and Cassidy still didn't know who to sit with. "Cass are you gonna sit with us or not?" Alexa said impatiently tapping her foot. her, Dylan and some other people were waiting while Cassidy was searching the cafeteria for any sight of Matt.

Once she saw Matt's up done hair, she realized he's been running his hands through it so many time that it was now formed up, like a quiff with some gel that kept it up. "umm not today, Im actually sitting by a kid name Matthew"

Alexa smirked and nodded constantly. "yea yea, go don't worry, have fun" she waved before Cassidy left.

She walked a few steps until she was fully behind him and then tapped his shoulder. "hey" Cassidy smiled. "hi" he let out a small smile. Cassidy was fascinated by the smile. cute. were words she wanted to blurt out but she held herself. "uhh do you wanna sit outside on the bench's?" she asked when she saw his tray. "yea"

They both started walking quietly wondering who would break the silence. "So why did you ask to come sit with me at lunch?" Matthew out of curiosity asked.

Right then Cassidy knew he didn't talk alot. he just hated awkward silence's. "w-well I can l-l-leave if you like.." 

"No" The words were directed to her. she froze in her spot and then after moments, they both sat quietly once more. "Sorry its just that I don't have many friends, and I at least don't want to lose someone like you" He honestly whispered. she nodded smiling. they begin talking about the most randomest thing. from colors to pets to rooms and to classes. 

Cassidy saw that Matthew didn't laugh that much or smile. so it was barely any life in him. "Say, can I walk you to class, we have 5 minutes and I want to make the most of it"  Matthew smiled. "Im going to see the football players practice with Dylan, can I walk you?" she smiled cheekily. 

Matthew nodded as in saying sure. they got up and threw there trash in a nearby trash can and begin walking to History. they reached the blue big door and Matthew entered and gave Cassidy one big wave and walked to his desk. Cassidy was beyond excited. she didn't know when she'll see him again, but she was hoping it would be soon. she started to see them as friends. but she didn't know how he felt from his point of view.

The bell rang loudly making noise that traveled through the whole school. there was talking and laughter filling in on the hallways. everyone pushing past Cassidy and some bumping shoulders. she remembered that she didn't know were to meet Dylan so she just walked down a hall were she saw Dylan walk many times. the roofs were bigger and the floor, was the same. there were double doors at the end of hall. so she went inside and was shocked. there stood all the football players shirtless. Cassidy's eyes closed tightly and she squealed at all of them when they chuckled and laughed. "You could have knocked or something Cass! there shirtless for crying out loud!" She scolded herself.

"hey Cass, over here" Dylan waved at Cassidy. she blushed heavily and opened her eyes while trying to look away from there hairy chests. she begin walking and then reached Dylan. still looking away. his chest in full view. "how did you find this place?"

"well lets just say, its for me to know and for you to find out" Cassy winked, her confidence rising each level.

"well, this is just the football players locker room, come here" he smirked grabbed her hand roughly and walking out another door.

There stood, in front of her eyes, a huge Stadium. the whole place empty. the yellow huge goal on both sides aswell. Cassidy's eyes widen at the sight.    

"were playing against our rivals here"

"that must be hard"

"just a piece of cake"

Vote?

Comment?

-Updated-