*Nine* ~Matt

Matt felt as if his whole world was pieced together in one kiss. "Uh I-i" Cass said and blushed furiously. before she knew it Matthew attacked her lips in another set of a moment. "Remember the movie night you were talking about yesterday?" Matt smirked and pulled away knowing she already forgot about it. Cass gasped and opened her mouth to say something but Matt kissed her again. "I can get used to this" He mumbled burying his face in her neck.

"Oh and don't stress yourself about the movie night" he chuckled pecking her neck and hiding his blush. he didn't know whether he was going to fast or slow with the relationship. sure's he's been in a relationship but that happened years ago. "O-ok" Cass bit the inside of her lip and starred at the ceiling. "Matt as much as I want to stay with you, I told my mom that i'll be home by 6"

"Aww why?" Matt groaned already hating the thought of leaving her to run along home. "Well Dinner's gonna be ready any second" She didn't want to tell him that she would go home and read her favorite books. "Fine but first thing tomorrow in the morning I'll be over your house to walk you to school" He smiled accomplishly when she blushed. Cass nodded getting up from the sofa and patting down her hair so it wasn't messy. after a long silence of them walking out the front door, Cass spoke up.

"You were my first kiss Matt" She deeply blushed and looked away. Matt grabbed her chin and turned it so it faced him. "Im honored" and with that he kissed her again. He walked her out and closed his door when she left. he was still afraid that someone might kidnap her or take her proboaly since its almost 7.

But he had nothing to worry about when she texted him 30 minutes later.

-Stop Worrying Matt, i'm fine now :)-

____

Matthew grabbed an apple and happily skipped out the door, locking it behind him. "Hey Mrs.Hads" He waved at the old blonde lady who was about to grab some mail. "Oh hey Matty!" She waved back suprinsingly. its been 4 years since Matt ever greeted his neighbor. he always just ignored them. "I'll see you later!" He laughed skipping to Cassidy's house. "Knock Knock" Matt knocked twice and waited until Cass's mom opened the door. "Whats got you so happy?" Mrs.Cannon smirked already knowing it was her daughter that did it. "Uhh well I-i-"

"No worry son, come in! Cass is in her room doing her hair" Mr.Cannon rolled his eyes at thought of girls doing there hair. "So have you seen Cass yesterday because she came home all blushing and sweating" Mr.Cannon narrowed his eyes at a nervous Matt while Mrs.Cannon came with a cup of tea. "Umm she stopped at my house to get water" he shrugged innocently.

"You better have no-"

"Jake stop pestering him" Mrs.Cannon slapped Mr.cannons head playfully.

"Fine Fine, just don't the thing yet Matthew" Mr.Cannon gave Matt a playful Death glare to which he bit his lip hard. "Y-ye Mrs.Cannon" Matth gulped at turned his head towards the stair were Cassidy was walking down of. "Hey Cass!" He cheered getting up and forgetting her parents were there. "Matt!!" She yelled, jumping in his arms to which he held tightly too. indeed Mr.Cannon was right. Cass's eyes were glimmering as well as her face. she was blushing everywhere. "Gosh Cass what happened to you?" Matt chuckled pecking her cheek without hesitation. "Im not sure, I came home and I looked like this" she stared at the wood floor. "Well you look adorable" He bit his lip and turned to her parents. "Mind if I walk her to school?" He was feeling like he was on Cloud 9 just by having Cass's hand etwined with his.

"Go ahead Matt" Mrs.Cannon put a hand on Mr.Cannon's mouth so he didn't speak anything. "Bye Mom, Bye dad!" Cass giggled going with Matt to the front door. "I can't say bye to my daughter and her boyfriend" Dad's muffled voice made Matthew and Cass burst into giggles. "Fine go ahead"

"Bye Cassy And her boyfriend" Her dad yelled from the living room. "Bye Mr and Mrs Cannon" Matthew waved and then they were off to go. "Why are you so jumpy?" Cass laughed when he almost tripped by skipping. "Because of this girl who makes me feel like im on cloud nine" He looked at her with such adoration that she stared away blushing. "Your so cute when you blush!" 

"I blush?" Cass questioned.

"Only about 23943 times a day around me" Matt winked. "Or lets just say your face is always constantly red when i'm around?" Matt wiggled his eyebrows jokily.

_____

Matt tapped his colored pencil reapeatdly and stared at the clock for his 5th period to be over. just one more class and he could see Cass. (AN-That ryhmes xDD) "Mr Espinosa are you done with drawing the giant?" The teacher stared at Matthew already knowing he wasn't finished. "Get to work" She demanded and moved to the next person she called out. the bell rang causing Matt to throw his pencil in shock. He hurried to grab everything and leave. "Hey Matt!" But Matt ignored Taylor's greeting and started rushing to his next class. Taylor would be the last person Matt would wanna see. he was done with football. can't his friends see that he didn't want to speak to them? after walking a long hallway he spotted Cass's wavy curls. but before he could speak he saw her arms wrapped around Dylan's torso. everything seemed to happen in slow motion. She giggled while Dylan stared into her eyes and laughed with her. next thing happened unexpectely. Dylan kissed Cass.

Matt gasped quietly and started to back away and then ran down the hall's and to the boy bathroom.

away from her.

Away from Him.

Away from the world.

Read the authors note plz -

~~~

Ok hey guys! I know I haven't updated in so long so I started writing and it happened so fast. I know I was supposed to update this in 2 weeks but I just started writing and couldn't help but NOT stop. xD

So if your a matt girl plzzzzzzz go on TeenchoiceAwards.com and sign in. once u do pick 'Matt Espinosa' as famous viner. He's going to win I promise ya!! please go vote for him!! it'll mean alot to him if you all do! Im voting every single day with different emails of mines. its bc im da true espinosa girl.

TO YOU ESPINOSA GIRLS! GO VOTE MATT ON Teenchoiceawards.com!!!