Chapter 2: New Guys

Third-person POV

Y/N couldn't sleep. She tried so hard, but to no avail her unconscious thoughts, and the loud noises below woke her. It was 3:00am and that time there was really no point trying to go to bed, because she knows herself that she can run on 4 hours sleep. Rubbing her eyes was irritating to say the least as the full moon shone brightly through her window. She wondered why she never thought to get a curtain put up, but it's only recently started to annoy her.

Picking up your phone, Y/N would have expected to see her home screen littered with notifications, but to her surprise it wasn't. Probably because it was so early in the morning and normal people don't wake up for at least another 4 hours.

She groaned as she stood up and walked toward the brightly lit window and sat down beside it staring unconsciously outside. The amount of people outside the entrance had died down quite a bit, and that was probably because of the time, but a few people had even set up camp. "Great." She sighed to herself as her face pressed up against the glass.

Nothing. There's nothing there! She internally screamed, but so badly wanted to open up the glass barrier between her and the campers, yelling at them to go home. Her quiet personality stopped her from doing so.

Y/N sat in that spot for a good hour and a half, staring aimlessly at the empty forest before her stomach grumbled. She groaned as she stood up and walked to her kitchen to make herself a salad sandwich. Opening the fridge she found nothing but a bit of cucumber and bread, telling her that she was due to do her groceries soon.

Taking out the two ingredients, she whipped up her sandwich and sat back down at the window until the sun rose, telling her to start getting ready for class.

She flicked off her shorts and crop-top and put on a more decent pair of black, ripped, skinny jeans and an off-the-shoulder striped top. Y/N walked into the bathroom only to be met with a mess of a woman in the mirror. As much as she hated makeup, she hated looking like she just died, more. A dab of concealer here, a swipe of highlighter and she was good to go. At least wherever that concealer was made off smelt nice to say the least, it was very light, airy and had a sweet tang to it.

She glanced at her clock once more before taking the things she needs and driving off to university.

In the split second Y/N parked her car, she was swarmed by her 2 girl friends Jisung and Minsee, who share the same art course as her. They banged on her car windows and hurrying her to get out. She internally groaned at how truly immature they could be.

Although they annoyed the living hell out of her, they were truly two of her closest friends next to Hoseok. They were the ones that pulled her out of her dark space. They helped her when it was she against the world, when she was stranded and bombarded by her own thoughts of self-hatred and sadness.

Growing up in a lower-class family didn't fare her well when she was a teenager, in a private school. Her mother wanted you to have the best life possible and have a good education. Being constantly bullied by the scumbags that carried "daddy's credit card" about how useless she was in the world forced her into the deep, dark pits of her soul. At least Jisung and Minsee saw her out and took her under her wing.

She shook her head and was taken out of her trance but the ever constant knocking of the girls. Pushing open the door, Jisung grabbed Y/N by the arm and dragged her toward the gates off the university. Thank god Minsee had a bit more care and locked up the car after the vigorous movement.

"Jisung what the f-" Y/N was about to say before she was interrupted by Jisung shushing her and pulling her. This woman had such a strong grip that it actually started to hurt now. It felt like she was stretching her tendons to the point of no return.
"Where are you taking me??!" Y/N yelled out in both pain and anger.