Authors Note

Hey guys sorry for jumping in to post an authors note.

I just wanted to apologise for how long it's taking me to update this book (almost 3 months now). I know y'all are super hyped to the read the next chapter and it is in the works.

I've been super caught up with my final year of school, homework and studies, that I haven't had the time to sit down properly and write a decent chapter.

I've written chapter 8 about three times now and I'm not pleased with the writing so I've scrapped them. I'm confident that the next time I write it, it will be good enough to post for you guys to read.

At the end of the day I don't want to give you guys a crappy story after all the support I'm getting from my first book.

My final exam and completion of school will be on the 15th of November, so after that I will have ALOT of time to update this.

I never really get the chance to thank you guys as well for all the support. I see all of your comments and they bring a smile to my face knowing that my writing interests you and you guys do want more. I will try my absolute best to pull through and update the story for you guys.

Thank you all once again and I hope you guys understand my reasons for slow updates. Love u all 💕💕✨✨