Chapter 8: Taking You With Me

After arriving home from their fun night to the movies, Hoseok and Y/N were both full of energy. Hearts pumping, fingers fidgeting, it was almost as if they had a sugar rush.

Y/N pulled her keys from her left pocket and unlocked the door to her apartment, feeling instantly refreshed by the cozy warmth of the room. She took a deep breath, noticing that she left her blueberry scented candle running. As she took a step inside, she almost got bowled over by Hoseok who whined for Y/N taking so long.

"Jagi, it's too cold for you to be standing in the doorway, pick up the pace or my fingers will freeze off." He rushed toward the heater in the wall, placing his hands over the cool metal and sighing in relief as the blood started to rush back into his hand, gaining feeling back into his fingers.

Y/N chuckled to herself before coming inside and closing the door behind her, then scooting to where Hoseok sat, putting her hands over the heater for a few minutes.

Once the both of them felt warm enough to function, Y/N stood up and walked toward the kitchen to prepare them something to snack on.
"Hobiiiii~" She sung out, "You're free to help yourself, this is your second home anyway." Her back turned away so she could open the fridge in her slightly small kitchen.

Hoseok then shivered and walked over to the marble bench top, observing what his lovely friend was creating for the two of them. He licked his lips as she pulled out a variety of chips, chocolates and lollies. The older knew how bad this junk food was for him, but it was only one night. The view of the chocolates mixed with the smell of blueberries from the candle was enough to spike Hoseok's appetite, even if it was unhealthy.

After Y/N finished preparing the wide array of snacks, she picked up as many bowls as she could carry, with Hoseok doing the same, and carefully placed them on the glass coffee table.

Hoseok put down his handful of snacks as well before plopping down onto the sofa, feeling the cushions sink under his weight and envelop him in a warm, velvety embrace. He sighed out in relief of getting to relax and pat the pillow beside him, gesturing Y/N to sit beside him. When she did he grabbed the TV remote and switched it on.

"Do you think there are any good shows or movies on at this time?" He asked flicking aimlessly though the channels, the flashing lights of each channel displaying nothing entertaining.

Y/N shook her head, "Hobi, we literally just got home from the movies and now you wanna watch another one?" She turned to him with an eyebrow raised, smiling lightly at the older's blank fish-stare toward the electronic.

He shrugged lightly before answering, "I don't know, I just think watching a movie with the person you li- appreciate...." Hoseok stopped for a moment and internally screamed at his feelings almost being blown. Thank god she didn't question him. "... I-is really good for bonding y'know? You get to enjoy something together." This much was true for him, he really didn't care what was playing on the TV, he just wanted to feel her body heat, hear her heartbeat and her calm breathing beside him. It was hard for him to say, but it was becoming increasingly difficult to shut his mouth and keep his feelings locked inside.

Y/N didn't question his halt, yet nodded her head at his follow-up statement. "I suppose. I guess just look through the movie channels, something surely should be there." She took the remote from his hand and flicked through the movie channel.

Just as Hoseok was going to tell her to skip, Y/N stopped switching the channel landing on the movie Twilight. "I love this movie." She added before also sinking into the couch.

Hobi didn't want to say anything, despite how much he hates twilight. He will just to anything to make Y/N happy, even if it hurt his own pride.

-Time Skip: 1 hour-

An hour into the movie Hoseok felt shifting beside him. He looked over and saw Y/N, half asleep, facing toward him with stars in her eyes.

Hoseok chuckled, thinking that this behaviour was sparked due to the romance in the movie. He didn't want to accept Y/N's gesture because he knew she was in an altered state of consciousness.

Hobi watched as she closed her eyes and leaned her chin on his shoulder. He wanted to stop himself, he had to stop himself. The older male was mesmerised at the glimmer of moisture on her pink lips, it was almost as if they were inviting his to join.

Without a word he began to lean closer to the younger female, his heart beating at a million miles per hour. Hoseok closed his eyes, sensing he was only an inch away from her now.

He was so ready to show her...

Then Y/N's eyes shot open and her whole body jolted as if she had been electrocuted.

Hoseok jumped in panic, scared that something was happening to Y/N and darted his eyes toward her before realising that she had started to stare aimlessly out her apartment window.

"Uh, Y/N a-are you okay?" Hoseok questioned her, starting to feel a pit of worry in his gut. He was still trying to recover from his almost kiss with his crush and best friend, his cheeks red as a tomato.

Y/N POV:

Without a word she stood up and walked over to the glass partition, placing her hands on the window sill. Y/N stood there staring... inspecting... almost as if she was trying to create a definition to what she was feeling.

She couldn't describe the feeling, only comparing it to that of a magnet. That forceful pull into one direction, which Y/N hadn't stopped feeling since her encounter with the black wolf.

Hoseok raised his voice and began clicking in Y/N's face, attempting to draw her attention away.

It was almost as if she had been released from the toughest grip imaginable. She was being pulled out of her trance-like state as she took a step back from the cold surface, that was now fogged up from her heavy breathing. A shiver ran down her spine as she came back to her senses.

"Y/N..." Hoseok started as she turned to face him. "What the actual fuck just happened??" He shouted in panic. "I lost you for a second there! What's wrong?? Did u see something? Hear something?"

Y/N gave no response, almost as if her throat was clogged, the words just couldn't come out.

"Tell me!!" Hoseok started to scream, not caring if he woke up the neighbors, he only cared about Y/N right now, and she looked completely gone.

Then in a quick rush, she breathed out heavily and gulped before speaking.
"I'm going in, whether you like it or not. You can come, or not. You're not going to stop me."
Y/N now had a motive to go in, it's almost like the forest was a drug, an addiction which she would relapse into. Something or someone in there was calling her, without words.

"It's up to you to decide if I'm taking you with me.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Authors Note: I am beyond sorry for delaying this story so much, I know how eager you were all for the next chapter and I know it's really short, but I hope you understand.