Lachlan White

This was requested by none
❤️

Imagine you are the daughter of Chrissie and the younger sister of Lachlan, you were saying goodbye to your year long boyfriend Jacob Gallagher, going to Australia was one thing you didn't want; you didn't want to leave Jacob, you weren't aware of...

Imagine you are the daughter of Chrissie and the younger sister of Lachlan, you were saying goodbye to your year long boyfriend Jacob Gallagher, going to Australia was one thing you didn't want; you didn't want to leave Jacob, you weren't aware of your cousin being taken by Robert or your mum, aunt, brother and grandad racing after them, you told Jacob where you were going but you had to make sure he wouldn't tell anyone otherwise Robert could find out

"I'm going to miss you Jakeyyy" you cried as you hugged your boyfriend tight.

"I'll come and visit and your always welcome to come and stay too" Jacob reassured you as you cried, you pulled away and wiped your eyes

"I better get home, Evreyone will want to be leaving soon" you wispered as you kissed your boyfriend goodbye and quickly left, you hated long goodbyes. You were heading home as you were stopped by Diane, you wondered why.

"What's happened?" You asked confused, you got along with almost Evreyone in the village and it wasn't often you got stopped because someone wanted to talk or something like that.

"It's your family, their on the hospital" Diane calmly told you but you could tell she was hiding something but what you didn't know

"What? Why?" You asked with so many thoughts and questions running through your mind, what happened, was your mum and brother alright, did they catch Robert was your aunt and baby cousin Seb Alright, evreything and anything was racing around your head

"I'll tell you when we get their love" Diane calmly told you which made you worry a whole lot more, You wanted to know what had happened.

"Please Just Tell me now" you pleaded with worry in your voice, Diane guided you to her car and you got in before you knew it you were at the hospital anxiously waiting for answers.

"Where's my mum?" You questioned Diane.

"You better sit down love" she told you calmly, you immediately thought the worst as you began welling up but still sat down looking up at Diane.

"Chrissie and Lawrence they didn't make it, they both died on the scene of the crash, Rebecca is in theatre and Lachlan has some broken ribs" Diane told you, she had to be lying Your Mum couldn't be dead, your Grandad either, they had to be alive.

"No your lying. Mum can't be dead" you cried, you had to see Lachlan, he'd tell you the truth, you were sure of that; Lachlan never could lie to you his little sister.

"I want to see Lachlan, where is he?" You asked Diane who went to ask for You. When Diane had found where your older brother was she took you to him and then left to do find Robert.

"Lachlan please tell me it's not true, their saying Mummy and Grandad are dead" you asked your brother as once again you were close to tears.

"Come here Y/N" he calmly said, his voice was soft like it always is when he talks to you; you bring out his good side.

"It's not true is it" You asked as Lachlan wraps his arms around your shoulders and kissed your forehead.

"It's true, it's true" he told you as you cried into the creese of his neck. Your mum was dead, you couldn't believe it.

"They will take me into care if they find out, I don't want to leave the village it was fine when we were going Australia, I'd still have my family but now it's only me and you" you cried to your older brother who rubs your back.

"Listen Y/N I won't let them take you, your my little sister; you need me right now and I promised Mum I'd look after you, I'd take care of you no matter what. Y/N they would have to take you over my dead body" Lachlan smiled confidently but that was one promise I wasn't sure he could keep.

"What happened anyway" you asked wanting to know how the crash happened, you felt it was an important fact to how your Mum and grandad had died.

"We were chasing after Robert and Seb, Mum was driving fast but only because Robert was too. One minute we were following Robert the next a lorry came right for us" Lachlan told you but you could tell it had lies in it, what parts were lies well that was a whole different question.

"I want to go and see Auntie Rebecca" you wiped your eyes as Lachlan got out the bed to take you to see your aunt, you walked the corridor of the hospital and finally came to a stop outside a door saying 'ICU3' Rebecca was in their, the door opens and Robert came out holding Seb, your precious little cousin was probably going to lose his mum like you lost yours; you couldn't see that happening.

"Could I have a cuddle?" You asked gesturing to your crying cousin, Robert reluctantly gave Seb to you as you began bouncing and rocking Seb who eventually fell asleep in your arms as you walked to the window of the room.

"Seb Lachlan made a promise to me so I'm making one to you, you may be my cousin but if Mummy doesn't pull through I'll be your big sister, I'll protect you and help you through tough times. I'll tell you story's about your mummy and all the good times I've had with her. I promise Seb you won't grow up alone" you told your cousin as Lachlan wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead.

"Lachlan can it be us three against the world of Auntie Rebecca don't make it, Seb will need someone reliable in his life and it needs to be us" you whispered so Robert couldn't hear you, Lachlan nodded once more and smiled.

Your mum was gone but atleast you could say you've still got your brother and your bond with him was closer than it had ever been.