Ross&Pete Barton

This was requested by IzzieCxx
⭐️
I changed the idea alittle but I hope you enjoy and it's shorter than the rest
Warning ⚠️
self harm mentioned

Imagine you are the son of James Barton making you the half brother of Ross, Pete and Adam, you missed your other brother Finn and your dad so much and sometimes would do anything to see them again

Imagine you are the son of James Barton making you the half brother of Ross, Pete and Adam, you missed your other brother Finn and your dad so much and sometimes would do anything to see them again. You had been bullied at school for being yourself and your step mother Emma knew but she did nothing about it, you felt so alone; your name is Jamie.

"Your nothing" one of the bullies grabbed your collar as they continued to shout abuse at you, teachers didn't care, all they were worried about were the league table, how much money the school gets and obviously their wages

"None likes you" another bully shouted as they laughed, the taunting and bullying went on for another ten minutes. They pushed you to the ground and left you, you tried so hard to be strong but you couldn't. You stood up and took yourself home, once you were back home you made your way to your room.

"Jaime was that you" Your older brother Pete called, you stayed silent as you shut your door and rolled your sleeves up.

"Yeah he ran into his room, something looked like it was bothering him" you heard your other brother Ross call responding to Pete. You let a tear role down your cheek as you pulled your razor blade from your hiding spot, you brought the blade to your wrist and watched as the blood began to disperse from the cut.

"Jamie are you in their? Are you alright?" Both of your brothers asked from the other side of the door, one cut moved to three and soon blood was pouring from your wounds, when you didn't answer Ross and Pete both walked into your room.

"JAMIE!" They shouted in shock, Pete grabbed some tissues and applied pressure to the cuts on your arms.

"Why are you doing this Jamie, please you've got to tell us otherwise we can't help you" Ross's caring side came out as he took your hand in his.

"Because, because I'm nothing" you whispered.

"What? Where did that come from?" Pete asked sounding confused.

"Don't deny it. I know it's true. They say it at school. Emma said it I was basically a mistake, you'd all be better if I was dead" you mumbled causing your brothers to roll there eyes.

"Y/N you are so important, your not nothing your our little brother and we love you" Pete smiled, Ross agreed with Pete and you sighed.

"Whoever said it to you will not get away with it Jamie we promise" Ross smiled towards you. Maybe now your brothers knew you were being bullied then it would get better, you would get better, just maybe though.