Ross Barton

This wasn't requested by anyone
😛
Language ⚠️

Imagine you are the youngest Of the White Sisters, your 21 and also crushing on Ross Barton

Imagine you are the youngest Of the White Sisters, your 21 and also crushing on Ross Barton. You and Ross flirt with each other whenever you see each other and it's obvious you both like each other but neither of you want to admit your feelings, you both have slept together once but that was only because you were both blind drunk and couldn't even remember what you were doing in the end

"Hello cutie" Ross grinned as you walked past him on the way to the café, you had agreed to help bob out for the day since you had nothing else.

"What do your want?" You muttered, you weren't in the mood today. You had just had an argument with your dad and sisters about going to Australia, you didn't want to go but because you had friends around here and you were hiding a secret too.

"What's up Y/N, Where's the bubbly personality that Evreyone knows and loves?" Ross asks you curiously. You rolled your eyes

"Is there a flaming law that I have to be a happy go fucking lucky ball of sunshine evrey fucking day!?" You raised your voice.

"Come on Y/N tell me what's wrong, and don't say nothing because I'll have to drag it out of you" Ross continued to ask you, you gave it to him he was persistent, you couldn't tell him what was wrong, you couldn't tell anyone what was wrong without the chance of Robert finding out and you knew Rebecca would go mad if he found it.

"I can't tell you alright! It's personal" you lied as you stopped continued walking once again. Ross grabbed your arm gently and turned you around. Ross looked you dead in the eye and you held back the tears which were building up.

"Come on Y/N please talk to me, you don't have to go through any of this alone. What is wrong?" Ross asked you again taking your hands into his own.

"Just drop it Ross! I've got work and I'm already late as it is, just let me leave please" you sighed, Ross let go of your hands and you walked off in the direction of the café.

"Sorry I'm late Bob, Ross stopped me in the street and kept pestering me and thought something was wrong" you apologised faking a smile as you put your apron on and towing it up the back

"Don't worry about it, you alright to watch the café while I head to the cash and carry, we were short delivered yesterday" bob questioned you.

"I'll be fine, take as long as you need. I've done it all before remember" you tried to sound sarcastic but failed, bob nodded before he left you to run the café, you served customers untill Ross came on and over to you.

"What can I get you Barton" you asked raising your eyebrows knowing he wasn't coming in for a drink, he had a grin on his face.

"You, me, date tonight?" Ross practically demanded, he leant against the wall waiting for your answer.

"Really, Ross Barton! Demanding a date, must be desperate" You sarcastically responded waiting for him to answer you, you knew he probably wasn't desperate you just weren't in the mood for arguement not today after this already had one.

"Come on Miss White, go out for a meal, if you don't want to to go far we will just go to the pub" Ross tries to convince you with a wink, you smiled weakly and nodded finally giving in. Later that day you and Ross decided to go to the woolpack for a few drinks, it took your mind of the whole argument you had with Lawrence and Rebecca you knew you shouldn't be drinking I'm your condition but none knew only you did so you were safe for now, only for a little longer anyway plus you needed to take your mind of evreything how long for? You didn't know, for now you were jus happy to be spending time with Ross even though you weren't together you were happy he could make you happy.