Laurel Thomas

This was requested by none
⭐️

Imagine you are the daughter of Laurel and Ashley, you have always had a close bond with your Mum but after you got into the wrong crowd at college things went down hill rapidly you began drinking excessively and began taking drugs, it was the onl...

Imagine you are the daughter of Laurel and Ashley, you have always had a close bond with your Mum but after you got into the wrong crowd at college things went down hill rapidly you began drinking excessively and began taking drugs, it was the only way to forget for a while, you missed your dad more and more every day and the only time you forget or don't think about him as much is when your high or when your drunk.

"What do you think your doing Y/N" Laurel asked as you finally walked through the door early in the morning, talk ha sheen out all night and it was clear you were off your head on drugs.

"I'm going to bed mammmm" you giggled as you stumbled to the stairs only to be stopped by your mother.

"Your behaviour is getting out of hand Y/N! Your only 17 and your going out almost every night single night, your high on drugs for crying out loud!" Laurel snapped at you making you giggle again.

"Chilllll outtttt" you dragged the 'L' and the 'T'. Laurel rolled her eyes, you knew she used to be an alcoholic and it was like you were turning into her but it was the only way you forget things, the only way you don't think about your dad. You miss him so much.

"Why do you do it Y/N! You know what happened to Holly! You know how I was what are you thinking" Laurel shout, you ignored your Mum and made your way up to your room shutting the door and putting yourself to sleep. You slept for a few hours before getting up and dressing yourself once again and then planned to go out again.

"Y/N your not going out!" Laurel shouted grabbing you and pulling you away from the door. You didn't want to stay in the house, the memories of your dad, how he died in the living room, you laughed with him, you cried with him and you watched him deteriorate day after day, you watched him slowly forget you.

"You can't stop me Mum!" You shouted as you tried to get past your mother. Laurel grabbed you and forced you up the stairs and into your room, you heard your door get locked. You had to have a fix, it was the only thing that kept you going.

"I'm doing this for your own good baby girl" Laurel told you calmly, you could tell she was worrying, you threw things around for room, kicked the door and cried as you tried to find a way out, you kicked the door

"Let me out" you screamed you were sweating and trying to find a way out.

"Laurel what's going on?" You heard your younger half sister ask your Mum.

"Nothing Alright Gabby, could you take Arthur and Dotty to the park please" Your Mum asked gabby

"Okay" you heard Gabby respond through you screams and things thudding to the floor as you throw them around your room. Your door unlocked and Laurel immediately pulled you into a tight hug to stop you from moving and fighting against her.

"Why do you do this Y/N Why do you keep self destructing?" Laurel asked you, you fight against her but you couldn't, everything was too much so instead of fighting against her you cried.

"I can't do it Mum, I can't cope. I miss dad and it's the only way of not thinking of him just for a moment, so I take the drugs, get drunk" you began while you continued to cry.

"I try and spend as much time as I can out of the house because the memories of dad deteriorateing right before our eyes are too hard to re-watch, as he forgot who I was, his first born; I was the first one he fully forgot and it was I can't get over that Mum. Dad Died not remembering me" you cried finally admitting something you had hidden since he died, the reason you continued to self-distrust and the reason you got in with the crowd at college.

"I know it's hard Y/N. I miss your dad so much too but he wouldn't want you to be like this, he would want you to be a positive influence on your brother and sisters" Laurel told you as she cried to, you both cried together at how much you missed Ashley and you knew you had to get better.

"I'm going to help you get better Y/N, we will get through this together" Laurel smiled you knew she was telling the truth and you knew what she had to do.

"Lock me in here, don't let me put, not if I plead and beg you, don't, I'll want to get a fix and this is the only way I can truly get better" you nodded into your mums chest and she kissed your forhead. You knew the best way for you to get better was rehab but you wasn't doing that you just had to go at your own pace and have your family's support to get better and that's what was going to happen.