Jimmy King

This was not requested by anyone and the GIF has nothing to do with the Imagine but enjoyed.

Imagine you are the 27 year old daughter of Jimmy King, when you were 15 you gave birth to a little boy Ryan-James, Jimmy wasn't happy with you, being a teenager and having a child wasn't what he would call sensible, Jimmy made you put your Son in...

Imagine you are the 27 year old daughter of Jimmy King, when you were 15 you gave birth to a little boy Ryan-James, Jimmy wasn't happy with you, being a teenager and having a child wasn't what he would call sensible, Jimmy made you put your Son into care, you were devastated when you came home from school to find all traces of you son gone from the house. Ryan-James will now be 12. You have always looked for your son but had no luck, you missed his first birthday, his first steps, his first words and that broke you.

"Y/N your not still looking for that son of yours are you? He's better off wherever he is" your dad Jimmy began, you and him never really saw eye to eye not after your teenage pregnancy anyways. When you found out you were pregnant you were shocked but you knew what you had to do, you knew you couldn't get rid of it.

"Dad I'm finding Ryan-James and explaining to him how and why he ended up in care! I didn't want any of this, I wanted my son. I've missed out on his first words, first steps, his first fucking birthday! And it's all your fault. You said you were going to look after him for one day while I went into school for revision and a exam! You took him away from what he knew and put him in some stupid old orphanage. My fucking son! You had no right to fucking do that" you screamed at your dad for the third time that morning. Your step mother Nicola or as he calls her 'Nico' has tried to stop the pair of you from arguing but you continued back and forth.

"Y/N I did it for your own good! Ryan has probably had a better life, more than what you could have given him" I took a step backwards, how could he have said that. I would have done anything for my Son, I've tried looking for him since the day dad took him away.

"I'm not arguing, I'm going to try and meet him. He deserves explanations to why he ended up in care. It was all down to you" you screamed to your father knowing the stress wouldn't be good for you. You placed your hands on your stomach and took a deep breath to calm yourself down

"Well if your looking for him your out of the house" Jimmy shouted back at you, Nicola looked shocked that jimmy had kicked his own daughter out the house.

"Fine! You won't have anything to do with my life or my babies, you won't get to meet your Grandson!" I you responded running up the stairs to your bedroom, you paced a suitcase and packed all the forms to prove Ryan is yours when and if you find him. You had text Rebecca when you was upstairs and she said for me to go straight to home farm

"Y/N he didn't mean it, where are you going to go?" Nicole asked you and you rolled you eyes

"If he didn't mean it then him to tell me himself and I'm going to Home Farm, Rebecca said I could" you responded opening the front door. As you stepped outside a boy around the age your son would be began walking up towards you.

"Can I help you?" You asked him as he looked at you and smiled.

"Are you Y/F/N King by any chance?" The boy asked and that's when you realised it was your son Ryan-James.

"That's me" You asked calmly as you secretly looked your son up and down with a smile on your face.

"It's me Ryan-James, your son" you had to hold back tears as you pulled him into a hug.

"I can't believe your actual here, my boy is actually here" you smiled

"Come on were going to my best friends house. We will be able to talk their" you told your son as you put your arm around him and unlocked your car door, jimmy was looking out the window looking confused.

"Mum, why did you give me up?" Ryan-James asked you curiously as you began driving to home farm.

"I'll explain when we get to my friends I promise" you calmly spoke, Ryan-James agreed and you continued making your way to the White's Household. You and Ryan got out the car and walked over to the house where you knocked on the large door.

"Y/N are you" Rebecca paused when she saw Ryan stood next too you.

"Beks meet Ryan-James, can we come in? I need to explain the lot to him" you asked your best mate after introducing her to your son.

"Sure come in" Rebecca obviously answers as she lets you both walk in. She let you and Ryan into the living room while you asked her to stay with you.

"So I guess I'll start at the beginning" you nodded as you looked over to Ryan who sat opposite you.

"You were only a month old when you were out into care But it wasn't my choice it was your Grandad Jimmy's. He was meant to be looking after you for the day so I could sit an exam. I came home after the exam and dad told me he has taken you to the orphanage. I was so angry. I did try looking for you but I never found you, and now your hear" I said calmly explaining evreything to my son.

"It's alright Mum. Could I move in with you by any chance? I don't want to go back to my foster parents" Ryan worried and I sighed slightly

"I need to find my own house but I'd love you to move in, it will be me, you and your little brother or sister. I've always wanted to what's best for you and i promise I won't ever let you down" you promised your son as you took hold of his hands.

"You can both stay here untill you can find somewhere, I'll sort it with dad and Chrissie. I'm sure it will be fine" Rebecca smiled towards you. You were finally happy, you had your son back and you were pregnant. Things couldn't be better.