Robert Sugden x2

Requested by louise_goodson01
💕

You are the best friend Robert and have been for ages, you've always had feelings for him but you couldn't tell him, he was with your other best friend Aaron

You are the best friend Robert and have been for ages, you've always had feelings for him but you couldn't tell him, he was with your other best friend Aaron. You and Aaron were attending Debbie and Peres wedding and it was amazing but you wished Robert was their too, you were dancing with the kids and talking to Aaron up untill the speeches and the kids were taken back to Debbie's, Debbie asked you to say A speech since you were one of her bridesmaids.

"You'll smash it up their Y/N I know you will" Aaron smiled as he patted your back, you hated public speaking, it always reminded you of the time you were asked to do a solo for the school assembly and you ended up throwing up before rubbing off stage because you were so embarrassed

"I can't, last time I did anything like this I was in school and threw up all down the conductor, I had to do a flaming solo, I was so embarrassed, I'm going to make a fool out of myself again aren't I. Evreyone will laugh at me" you panicked wanting to leave the village hall and run for the hills but Aaron wouldn't let you

"Right breath Y/N if you don't breath you will die" Aaron lightened the mood as one of your best friends put his hand on your back gently.

"Next we have Y/N my bridesmaids" Debbie announced after Cain gave his speech, it was now or never, cain went to sit down while you went to the microphone, you had a flashback to school.

"Right I've never been that good at things like this so I'm going to have to try hard and not embarrass the happy couple. I am so happy for you both, Debs you deserve to be happy" was all you got to say when the roof came crashing down and you were crushed, you couldn't move, there was screaming and shouting all around you but all you heard was ringing in your ears.

"Y/N" you heard Aaron about through he ringing, you were scared to move and you could feel pressure on your leg.

"Aaron, I'm scared" you called. Meanwhile outside the village hall people were getting out and moving away from the hall, Robert approached Aaron who had just got out.

"Aaron what happened? Where's Y/N?" Roberts asked as he looks around with no sight of you. You were still trapped inside, you could feel yourself bleading and you were slowly loosing all feeling in your legs.

"She's trapped inside" Aaron told Robert simply, Robert looked scared like he was going to loose you.

"And you left her, I got to go in to save her!" Robert shouted before pushing through the crowd and making his way into the village hall, their was a helicopter hanging over you, you knew you were going to die.

"Y/N Im here now, I'm going to get you out" Robert told you calmly while inside he was freaking out.

"I'm going to die Robert, I am going to die" you whispered as Robert began to move a beam of wood off you, he got the wood off and picked you up bridal style as he carefully made his way out of the village hall, you were bleading out and growing weaker by the second.

"Y/N" you heard Aaron shout as he ran over to you and Robert, Roberts knelt on the floor with you in his arms.

"Robert I, I need to tell you something before I die" you struggled to breath while looking up to Robert, Aaron and Robert both saw the pain in your eyes as you laid their.

"Your not going to die, do you hear me, your not going to. You need to save your breath" Robert told you breaking his tough guy act and letting a tear role down his cheek

"Robert I've always liked you, I mean like like, but you were with Chrissie and then you got with Aaron my best friend. I've gone without telling you this but I love you; you needed to know before I die" you said through staggered breaths. You were so weak now and knew it wouldn't be long until you were gone

"Y/N don't say that" Robert cried, he looked up to Aaron before nodding Aaron knew what Robert was going to do, Robert leant down and his lips came into contact with yours, he kissed you before your body became weak and lifeless, all the colour had drained from your face and your heart had stopped beating, you had died in Roberts arms.

"No" Aaron cried kneeling next to Robert, he wrapped his arms around Robert as they both cried, at least you told Robert how you felt before it was actually too late.