Welcome to the Mad House

-Alright class please give a warm welcome to Jason Calumet from St Rachel Academy our new student!
Said Ms. Rotnic the English teacher.

-More like St. Ratchet academy!
Responded a boy sitting in the last row.

-Nathan that is not nice!

-Just like his face, not nice! Jason added.
The class erupted in a huge bit of laughter.

-Boys that's detention for both of you! Jason please take your seat now.

Jason walked to his seat. Unfortunately, the only open seat was next to Nathan in the the last row. As he sat down he noticed the jock eyeing him hungrily, something he was used to, even Hetero men would be caught eyeing his backside. He always had a big butt, so he was used to it. As he settled down in his seat, he then heard a faint whisper to his left.

-You're gonna pay for that. In a low husky voice.

He turned to his left and noticed the evil smirk on Nathan's face to which he added a wink. Jason couldn't deny how handsome Nathan was, despite his earlier comment. It wasn't just because of his hot muscular body. He actually had a handsome face. He wouldn't let him know that though.

-What you staring at fag!? Nathan whispered again.

-I'm sorry, Jason replied, I am just a little shocked and in awe frankly because I didn't know orangutans could speak English.

Orangutan? Realllyyyy? But ROTFLMAO!!! BOY you gone die

Nathan's smirk dropped real quick and was replaced with a fierce glare.
-You think your funny huh? Well see how much fun you have after class.

-I'm looking forward to it....babe.
Jason retorted with his smile. He didn't really know why he just called him that, it just felt appropriate somehow.

Nathan went silent. He was caught off guard and was distracted by his thoughts because he didn't understand the feeling he felt when the pretty new boy called him babe. It was a weird feeling. He couldn't put his finger on it. Either way he was definitely gonna give it to him after school. For some reason it made him extra excited.

-----

At lunch time Jason found himself looking around the room unsure of where he should sit. Almost all the students gave him a courteous nod or simple greeting but none had invited him to sit with them despite their friendliness.

Awkwarrrrrd, poor baby, but why is this dude only eating a salad? He only grabbed a Caesar Salad and water. Maybe that's why they didn't invite him to sit with them. Because that ish right there is wierd who in the hell eats vegetables? Who he think he is, a horse? Okay I'll shut up, I digress I know.

But, allow me to introduce myself real quick. I am 2cents your narrator. Hi.

Suddenly an very audible slap could be heard. It took him a second to realize his ass had been slapped, harshly may I add. He was shocked to realize that it was none other than Nathan who had slapped his butt.

-Come on. Nathan said as he grabbed Jason's arm with a harsh grip and tugged him towards an empty table and gestured him to sit down by pulling out a chair. As, he did so he noticed the food on his tray frowning disapprovingly.

-That's it? He asked.

-I'm not that hungry. Jason responded.

Nathan didn't like it but dropped it and walked off returning with a sandwich and dropping it in front of Jason.

-Eat it. He commanded.

-I don't want it. Jason responded.

-I don't give a fuck, eat it or I'll spank your ass until you can't sit. He said threatingly.

-You're a wierd bully. Jason stated.

Nathan just smirked.

-I'm a bully huh? Well then I guess you better submit..... babe. He stated smugly returning Jason's earlier remark. Now it was he whom was caught off guard.

________________

After lunch Jason went in the bathroom to wash his face. He liked the fresh clean feel he got after rinsing it with warm water. It also kept his skin clear. As he went about his business. The bathroom door swung open. In walked a guy named Ethan dragging in another boy named Rudy. Ethan had this very pissed off look to his face.

-Didn't I tell you not to be late to class again huh!? Ethan yelled as he undid his belt.

What the hell is this? Thought Jason.

-I'm sorry I woke up late! I was studying for the test all night! The smaller boy cried.

-No excuses get your hands on the wall!

Ethan raised his arm with his belt in hand and brought it down swiftly on the smaller boys bum. Whack whack whack whack whack!

-Ethan please I'm sorry! He cried...tears streaming down his face.

-Do you know how worried I was about you? I thought something happened to you! Why would you do that to me?

Ethan then hugged Rudy. As he begged for his forgiveness.

-I'm sorry! I won't do it again I promise! Please forgive me! He plead.

-Alright babe but I won't be so easy on you next time you hear? Get yourself together and get to class.

-Yes sir! Rudy replied.

Ethan put his belt back on and walked out the bathroom. Jason was left speechless. He felt bad for Rudy. At the same time he couldn't help but be turned on by watching the jock go out on the small boys bum like that. Watching him dominate him and how the boy submitted to his dominant made his cock twitch. He was jealous, as he wished he was Rudy and belonged to Ethan. Little did he know he was in fact owned.

He belonged to Nathan. Students at Vernon Prep were "unofficially" paired with another. One was a dom the other his sub. Nathan had also been a new student and Jason was now his. Unfortunately though, Jason was unaware of the arrangement. But that would change soon.

Alright guys plz let me know what you think! This is my first book! All comments are welcome! I don't mind criticism. So plz plz comment. Also let me know what you'd like to see in this story thanks guys n gals. Follow me so that you will be instantly notified of updates.... And for a shout out in the next chapter.