Flashback Pt. 4A

-You have to test him. It is how you determine if he is worthy.

-Test?

-Yes. It should tell you if he is ready for the responsibility or not.

-but how?

-well with this arrangement... You should have plenty opportunities and you should be able to figure it out.

-what if he doesn't?

-I don't think you need me to answer that do you? It's pretty obvious, then he isn't worthy.

-But I don't know if I can let him go.

-Then you better find a way to make sure he gets it right then. The man says as he walks off.

He returned to the Gala he kinda just stood around deep in his thoughts. That's when he felt a hand on the small of his back.

-I'm not finished with you. Chills rippled across his body as he heard that familiar deep voice from earlier.

He then felt him grab his arm roughly and was harshly dragged away, no fucks given at all. Glancing quickly, he noticed he had both a determined and slightly annoyed-angry look on his face. Was he about to get another spanking, he wondered excitedly.

Nope.

He took him back to the same room they had just left a while earlier, and was immediately thrown onto the bed. This time he turned around and made sure to lock the door before making his way towards him. He began removing his clothes. All the while staring the boy down with an evil look on his face making him tremble with fear under the piercing gaze. His jaw dropped when the boy saw the massive member for the first time, swinging heavily with the slightest movement due to its heavy weight. Then he was on top of him shoving himself on the boy's mouth with the intent of getting it wet with his saliva.

-Take off your clothes. He ordered.

-Take off your clothes I said NOW! obey! You really don't want to piss me off any more right now, trust me. He added.

He reluctantly began removing his clothes all the while being watched intently. Once he had finished up, he received his next command.

-Lay down on your stomach.

The boy trembled even harder, completely terrified, but he obeyed nonetheless. He could feel the bed shifting as he climbed on top of him. He closed his eyes in anticipation of the oncoming onslaught. He knew it was not possible for something that massive to enter him without causing a lot of pain and damage.

He was right.

He then heard a loud piercing scream, only to realize it was his own. His tender skin around his entrance literally ripped apart as the huge cock made its way inside him.

No lube. No prep. No condom.

It was au naturale.

The blood from the cruel invasion was a blessing in disquise as it became a substitute for lube. He thought he was all the way in already, but unfortunately for him he wasn't even half way in him. He then felt him continuing to press into him but it wouldn't go in any further, there was no more room

Or so he thought.

He was terribly wrong

He was terribly wrong. Oh so very very wrong.

Just like yall, thinking you were gonna get the whole thing in one chapter. Ha you thought too. But 2 cents here is the queen of petty. See yall in the next chapter. Toodles.

____________________________

Miss me?

Show it.

⏬ Press the little star right here

*NOTICE*
Going forward in order to avoid long upload droughts and to give you all, my loyal fans, a sort of fair structure, I am going to make a pledge to you all.
I will begin uploading a chapter once the previous one hits 50 votes.
Hopefully this doesn't bite me in the ass and I end up having to upload everyday but if it does oh well, I will follow through with my pledge anyways.

I'm doing this in appreciation for you all sticking with me.
Thanks for your support.

xXLATINPRINCEXx

all my bitchas push this button like this
dont doubt
dont stop
dont miss