Motivation

Dedicated to my newest followers...

Smartgirl20
Hastagraura
Otaku4rose55
Invisible
Veboobunga
Tastertay
Rslone1
Cece1966

______________________________

-You don't have to do this you've already made up for what you did. Nathan stated.

-I want to though. Jason said before adding;

-Relax Nathan, it's not like I'm gonna be taking it up the ass, I'm not suicidal, I'm too young to die.

-You will one day, soon. Besides you act like you don't like pain. Trust me I'll make sure you don't die, I'm not gonna let you get away from me ever, you can count on that.

Jason then pushed Nathan onto their bed, making him lay down completely on his back, with his legs hanging off the edge.

-Do you promise daddy?

-Ofcourse baby boy don't doubt it.

-I'll be holding you to that. Jason replied as he began unzipping Nathan's pants. His belt was already out of the way given that night's earlier events. He reached in for Nathan's member and pulled it out staring hungrily at the generous amount of pre-cum already present. Wait did he get even bigger since last time I saw it? Jason thought silently.

He looked up at Nathan, who had his head slightly raised off the bed looking down towards him. Jason was so turned on by the lustful look he had on his face. He couldn't wait to hear his moans but first, he wanted to try something;

-Daddy can I? Jason asked for permission, while looking up at him with pleading eyes while holding his now super hard member wrapped up in his hand.

Fuck that's hot. Nathan thought.

There was something so arousing about the fact that Jason asked him for permission first, before beginning to suck him off.

-Yes baby I'm all yours.

Jason, smiling, got down to business. Even though he was eager to please his man with this delicious treat, he struggled getting it in his mouth. He was extremely careful to not hurt him with his teeth. Eventually he finally was able to get into a good rhythm, judging by Nathan's constant moans. Jason though, wanted to make things a little more interesting.

He looked around, cock still in mouth searching for the object. He found it laying on the bed to their left, where Nathan had set it down shortly after walking into their bedroom. He reached for it, grabbing it with his left hand and he placed it back into Nathan's right hand. Upon doing so, Nathan's head shot up confused because he didn't know why Jason had placed his belt back in his hand.

-I think I need a little motivation, Daddy. Jason said while looking up at him after letting Nathan's member slip out from his mouth.

He then repositioned himself on the bed so that his head was over Nathan's crotch while kneeling on all fours, and his ass was to the right of Nathan's torso, almost perpendicular to him.

He then began to only lick on his member with his tongue instead of placing it back into his mouth, all the while looking up at Nathan with his head tilted obviously teasing him.

-What are you up to? Nathan asked still obviously confused.

-I told you daddy, I need motivation. Jason repeated, smirking and still teasing him with slight licks with his tongue.

Nathan finally caught on to what Jason wanted, so he gave it to him. He raised his arm and gave him the motivation he needed.

Almost immediately Jason got back to sucking him off. The harder the hit the harder he sucked. He didn't think he would be so turned on by strapping him while he was blowing his cock, but it felt amazing. Added with the extra vibrations in Jason's throat from when he would try to scream out from the hits, he quickly reached the edge.

-Fuccccckkkk!!!!!! Nathan screamed out so loud as he came.

Nathan buckled and spasemed under Jason's vacuum strong suction. He went completely limp as if paralyzed after what felt like having his entire soul sucked out of him. He continued to just lay there immobilized gasping and panting while Jason dutifully cleaned his man, licking up every drop of sweat and cum from his cock and balls.

Thanks to that extra motivation, Jason gave Nathan the best orgasm he had ever felt.

😎

______________________________

OMG I really do need Jesus!
Lmao 💀

VOTE
COMMENT
and
FOLLOW

Don't be hasty and drop a word of encouragement for ya Boi now!

Thanks for reading

xXLATINPRINCEXx