Easy access pt. 2

Nathan walked up to him and stood behind him wrapping his arms around his waist. He buried his face in his neck, in a loving way. It was moments like these that completely confused him. It just felt way too intimate.

-I'm going to be away, this weekend, I'll be gone early tomorrow morning I'm going camping, I'll be back by Sunday night or Monday morning at the latest, you think you'll be OK without me for a day or two? Nathan said.

-Of course, I'm good. Jason replied.

He was surprised though, because of a weird feeling he got from the news that he'd be without Nathan for the weekend. He couldn't really come to name it, so he just decided not to pay much attention to it.

-Great, I was worried about you being by yourself. I'm hoping you will stay out of trouble. I wouldn't want to discipline you when I come back. Nathan warned.

-I'll be fine I'm not a child that needs constant monitoring. I think I can manage.

-Good, I will be checking up on you throughout, make sure that your phone is on you at all times and that you reply to my texts. I wont be happy if I can't reach you.

-I think I can handle that.

-I will hold you to it. Nathan replied following it with a harsh smack on Jason's backside. It almost propelled him foward a whole foot until he was stopped by the counter top in front of him.

He quickly turned around giving Nathan a look of shock and surprise but also of annoyance.

Nathan just flashed him a cocky smirk before he turned and walked out the bathroom. After he had assumed that he was no longer within earshot, Jason muttered angrily under his breath,

-Asshole.

Unfortunately, he had assumed Incorrectly though, because he almost instantly heard Nathan's footsteps as he made his way back into the bathroom.

-Oh shit!

Oh shit indeed, especially since he almost crapped himself by the look on Nathan's face as he made his way towards him. He walked up to him and stood right behind him just like he was a few seconds ago.

-What was that BAE? Did you say something? He asked angrily but in calm, super deep voice.

-No, no I didn't say anything.

Nathan didn't move or respond for another couple of seconds other than by suddenly blowing a hot breath on Jason's neck causing him to flinch. He then chuckled lightly before saying:

-Right, I didn't think so.

Just when Jason thought he was in the clear after sensing Nathan step back, he felt Nathan's hand pull his trunks down exposing his bare ass. Then, he felt his open palm make contact with his butt. This time, it came down with way more force than first a minute ago. He couldn't hold back the yelp that escaped his mouth. It was so hard that he had to hold himself up with his hand or he would have hit the mirror in front of him with his head. He was reeling from the pain for what felt like several agonizing seconds.

-And this one is for lying to me!

Nathan's hand came down once again on his butt with the same atomic force. Jason screamed out once more.

-Now, do you have anything you want to say to me, Babe? Nathan asked in a very deep husky voice.

-I'm sorry daddy. He answered.

Nathan was kind of expecting him to give him more sass but he was pleasantly surprised.

-that's my good boy.  Nathan, then turned and walked away. A second later, he popped his head back in the doorway saying:

-BTW you may wanna take a cold shower to help ummm.... Soothe your uhh...... Aches. He flashed him his cocky smirk once again before finally retreating.

Jason then, after taking a minute to compose hinself, decided he would indeed need a cold shower. It wasn't his aching backside that was the issue. But the severe hard on that was now creating a very, very, visible tent.

---------------------------------------------------------

Oooooweeeeeeee lol how bow dah ish 😏?

Like, comment, and FAN!!!

Follow for updates and a shout out in the next chapter.

Much love. Peace.