A/N

What's up guys? Hopefully this finds you well.

So this is not an update unfortunately. There is something that I think I should share with you all, and so bare with me as what I'm about to say is very difficult for me to share publicly.

As you all have noticed I have slowed down my updates and have struggled to post more content in a more frequent manner. I think you all deserve an explanation.... before I do so I would like to give you a fair warning and advocate for discretion as I will be talking about some serious themes that may be triggering.

TRIGGER WARNING

For the past month's I have been in and out of medical facilities for treatment for Major Depressive Disorder because...

gosh this is hard,

I was hospitalized back in December after I made an failed attempt against my life.

No I didn't die, I am still alive if your wondering. This is not a message from the beyond..... boo.

Haha funny, no? Ok sorry I had to make myself laugh a little bit.

I was in the hospital for a while into January recovering until I was medically cleared and able to be transferred to a mental health facility for ongoing treatment.

I guess I should explain what led up to this.

I am homeless, jobless as it is impossible to hold a job being homeless, and I have been abandoned by my family. I rely on food pantries for meals and Medicaid for my medications which aren't completely free. I have to pay $2 each still. #sparechange

I receive no income from wattpad currently even though they still have ads on my shit but whatever. For some reason I was denied for public assistance since according to them I can get a job.

I spend my time in and out of shelters and using free wifi and internet at the public library to update my book and stay in contact with my readers.

Some of you may say, that I shouldn't worry about that right now given my situation, but this is all I have left. If it wasn't for you all and your appreciation for my work, I must admit, I would not have the will to fight and to keep going therefore I would probably not still be here. I really need this more than you can possibly imagine.

A fellow wattpad writer and trusted friend of mine who has been aware of my situation for sometime has been telling me to share my situation and create a patreon thingy. For obvious reasons it was not easy to find the courage to do so, something about that just does not feel right to me for some reason. I guess I should be more realistic of my situation and accept help from wherever that is as I am not in the position to deny any help. I know some readers have asked before if I have one so I made one a few minutes ago.

https://www.patreon.com/LATINPRINCE23

I really don't know how that works yet to be honest but once I'm done writing this I will go back to figuring that thing out.

Either way it doesn't really matter because your support and encouragement is all that really matters to me anyways. It is the only fuel that currently keeps me going. There will always be a special place in my heart for you all, I just need for you all to know that. I love you, Thanks.

Yours truly,

xXLATINPRINCEXx