Bully Suites

At Vernon prep, there was a tradition of the richer more affluent students hosting other students in their suites. Not all did this but some were encouraged to do this by their alumni mentors. Jason was by no means a poor student but his father was often pretty frugal. In his mind he thought well he's a fag anyways so why not save some money by allowing another student to make him his bitch in exchange for hosting him? So the arrangement was made.

-Hurry up I'm hungry. Nathan said.
-So said Jason?
-So you need to make me dinner!
-what?
-yes hurry the fuck up and make my dinner bitch! He yelled as he unlocked the door to his suite, well now their suite.

-I'm not going to cook you shit! Nathan turned around and looked at Jason with so much anger it made his cock twitch. Damn, he thought he looks so hot when he is pissed.

-I've had it with your attitude and disrespect he yelled. Nathan grabbed Jason by the arm and dragged him to the bed. He threw him face down on top of it before sitting on his legs. He pinned him down into the bed with one arm on his shoulder and with the other he began to lay into Jason's backside.

-You will submit to me! From now on you belong to me and you will do as I say!

Nathan was relentless as he spanked him harshly. Jason cried out but little did Nathan know, he was actually enjoying it. Jason had a masochistic side to him. He had always dreamed of having a rough aggressive man take him under his control.

-I'm sorry!!! Please it hurts! He begged once he had enough, even though his dick was hard and leaking precum.

When Nathan stopped striking his backside he continued to sit on top of him. Jason noticed that he could feel Nathan's boner against his thighs. He was excited because his bulge felt huge and he imagined what it would feel like to have his meat stretching his Virgin hole. Suddenly, Nathan quickly got off him and ordered him to get to work on dinner.

Jason hastily walked into the kitchen area. He wasn't a experienced cook at all. But he had watched his mom cook several times and on occasion he had helped out. He decided to go with something simple Mac and cheese from scratch and chicken tenders. He chopped up the chicken breasts, seasoned them, breaded them all by hand. He was nervous that Nathan was to fancy for such a common meal but hey at least he knew it would taste good.

Once the Mac was done cooking he drained the water and mixed it with cheddar cheese butter and milk added with a little dash of salt and pepper. Then, he laid it out in a tray and covered it with more cheese before joining it with the chicken in the oven. He then rushed to change out of his school clothes. As he changed he noticed his red bum in the mirror and felt himself getting hard again.

He rushed back into the kitchen just as the food was done cooking. He called Nathan to come sit at the able and served him a plate and one for himself. He looked on nervously as he ate trying to figure out what Nathan thought of his cooking.

-wow. He said as he gobbled down the food. I could eat this for the rest of life.

Jason could not help but blush at his words as he ate silently. He got up to grab him seconds. He was very proud that Nathan enjoyed the meal he prepared.