Not a update either or is it? Pt 2

Nope  haha

not a update either kiddos!!!

UMAD Bruh!???

Jk Got you again!

------------------------------------------

Dedicated to my future new followers
since I haven't gotten any new ones.....

BTW Wtf is up with that?
I see how it is.
Whatevs

18. Slurpees are not on the menu

-He told you! How the hell does he even know about him! I told no one and no one knows other than us two what's going on! Jason shouted.

-I don't know man! Just don't hit me again! He said rubbing his cheek and pouting.

He didn't hit you bro he bitch slapped the shit out of you, ahhaha!

-Alright just tell me everything you know and don't leave out a single detail. Jason stated.

-Look bro, When you just disappeared on me and realized that you were not at our school anymore I went to your house to look for you. I got a new phone over the summer and lost your number so I couldn't really contact you somehow so that's the only option I had. At your house he told me almost angrily that you had moved on to better things and that i should just forget about you. He said you had found someone else and that HE was the best thing for you. I was shocked cause I mean I didn't know you went that way though it wasn't a huge surprise given some of the shows you watch but hey you like what you like.
He said before 

-But then it hit me, it made all made sense why he always kinda didn't like me cause he thought you know that we were a thing, and it was especially clear when he said that he was happy that I didn't ruin your future or some shit. Anyways I obviously cleared that shit up and told him I was straight as spaghetti!
He said proudly

-And that even if I was gay I would never date you cause I love you like if your my little brother and that would be like incest or some shit.

Jason felt a huge amount of guilt, Kyle hasn't seen him in a while and all he wanted was to check up on him and he just goes ape shit on him. He hasn't felt so much anger so easily before, since he is usually pretty level headed and calm. He felt so guilty and also confused at his weird behavior.

Kyle continued:
-We kinda made up and he apologized for how he acted with me and he told me about your new school and he also gave me your number so I could text you as long as I promised to wait a few weeks  into the school year cause he said you and Nathan were super busy adjusting and or whatever. So I just waited to take you out before your bday cause you still my bitch no matter what if you like sucking dick or not.

He laughed at his friends comment. Still feeling pretty guilty, he grabbed the paper with the waitress number and handed it to him.

-I'm sorry bro I shouldn't have hit you. I've been very on edge lately and I don't really know why. Here you go, maybe you can find it in your fuck boy heart to forgive me? He chuckled.

-Yeah it's cool. He said excitedly as he began texting away on his phone after entering the number.

-I guess she is pretty cute. Just keep it in your pants remember we still on OUR date OK and Slurpees are not on the menu. He chuckled.

-Yeah OK Babe. He said with a wink.

They continued to finish up their meal while chatting away about everything and everything. Kyle sneeking a Text in here and there.

-I'll be right back I gotta pee too now. Kyle said shooting up out his seat.

-Alright. Jason replied. He looked around for the cute waitress but he couldn't see her. He wanted to ask her for a to go cup for his shake since he had only drank a little of it. I hope I didn't scare her off fuck! He thought feeling guilty. Maybe she ran off?

He sat there for what felt like a long time and wondered what was taking Kyle so long. Did he fall in the toilet and get stuck or something? Jason got up and decided to check up on him.

He walked over to the bathroom and opened the door. And there was Kyle standing up against the wall with his pants around his ankles. Oh and the waitress was there too. She was on her knees between his legs going to town on his cock slurping on it like a lollipop. She was blowing that whistle like her life depended on it.

Meanwhile Kyle just stared back at Jason proudly with a huge smirk on his face enjoying the audience. Even going as far as amplifying his facial expressions and movements as to put on a performance rivaling a porn star. He definitely had a kink for exhibitionism but Jason knew that already. Not really that shocked Jason just walked away and let him gets his rocks off. And patiently waited back at their table.

A few minutes later, they both came out not even bothering to play it off by coming out separately. Kyle smacked her ass and she just blushed and giggled. Kyle sat back down with very satisfied smirk on his face.

-you guys OK over here? She asked sauntered over.

-can I just get a to go cup for my milkshake please?

-sure. She said grabbing one quickly from the counter and handing it to Jason.

-Thanks, by the way you got a little something on your lip there.

Kyle just laughed at his comment.

-whoops. She said giggling.

-I thought Slurpees weren't on the menu. Jason dead panned.

-me too but I was wrong and it was delicious. She retorted smugly and walked off.

Jason just felt disgusted while Kyle was dying of laughter. Fuck she nasty no shame at all!

I can't disagree with you there Jay.

-Yeah just laugh at my pain! Come on player let's go. Jason snapped.

-I guess you were wrong bro! Slurpees definitely ARE on the menu! Hahahaaa!

_______________________________

Yall know the drill.

On a serious note though I really really need feedback guys I appreciate the votes but I would really love to get some comments on what you think on the storyline, characters, scenes, I can't really get feedback from just the votes tbh. Like I can't tell if it's a this is awesome vote, or this is an ok vote, or a this a omg I love this vote. I hope you get what saying. I'm just trying to get a feel of how the story is being received if it's awesome or not or if should make some changes or just call a day and move on to another story/project. Thanks ❤️

VOTE COMMENT

AND IF YOU AREN'T ALREADY...

YOU BETTER FOLLOW

XOXO

xXLATINPRINCEXx