Chapter 18: Cracks

© Liesel Ridges

Chapter 18: Cracks

OMG.

I couldn't believe it.

How can this be such a coincident that the very man that broke my family is Patrick's father?

And... the woman who made Patrick lose his mum...

is my mother?!

My mum flew to Patrick's father side and I quickly close my door. I didn't want Patrick to see me.

My hand held my mouth close as I screamed.

----

Patrick's POV

"What are you doing here?  I hope you are not here to see me or whatever." I spat.

"No. I'm here with Sharon to see her daughter who's here for some work." He said calmly.

"And why would I need to waste my time to see a person when I see him on television everyday at 6pm?" He replied with disdain.

My fists were clenched as if in preparation to give this man a shiner but deep down I knew he was not worth the effort.

"Frank!" A woman called.

"Are you done with Callie?" He asked casually.

"Cal-Callie? Callie Summers?" I asked, half in shock.

"Yes. You know her? " His face widen with shock.

"Yes I know her." I replied. He nodded and pause and did not continue.

"What's your relationship with Callie?" I asked back. Any idiot could smell a rat in such situation. He sighed as if he has something that he cannot share.

"I'm not supposed to tell." He replied in frustration.

"I demand to know!" I spoke forcefully. He let out a breath.

"Heck it! She is Sharon's daughter!" He explained.

What? ! Callie is this bitch's daughter?

------

Callie's POV

The sun has yet to rise and we had to start our photoshoot. I felt it was a blessing in disguise to avoid meeting the guys but at the back of my mind I couldn't helped but thought back about what E.T has said about a month ago on the reason behind Patrick's mum death.

Now that I know the man mum has decided to elope with is Patrick's father, how will I ever face Patrick again? My heart aches a million times when I knew the fact this would be the end of our relationship.

I took a deep breath as the door of the van slide open. Time to concentrate the task on hand.

-----

E.T's POV

"That bitch is Callie's mother!" He exclaimed, frustrated. He punched the wall a few times on and off as he paced up and down the room.

I remained quiet. I knew of course. I chose to ignore that fact silently.

"Now why didn't Callie say a thing? She knew!" He replied in a tone of accusation.

Nope.
Callie wouldn't have known. Frank has promised they wouldn't say a word.

"Patrick, calm down. One can never think properly in the fit of anger." I replied.

"How can I calm down when I was made a fool!" He yelled.

"Of all people, Callie! She would have the decency--"