What he wants

Dipper and Pacifica were running in front of Stan and ford on the go kart moving at full speed. Pacifica has gotten strong enough to run faster then a car so dipper didn't have to hold back as much luckily. As they ran dipper and Pacifica talked to each other.

"So how's your mom?" Dipper asked.

"She's ok. No sign of mister psychopath so far so that's good." She said.

"Oh yeah. That Charles guy was definitely not stable. I sort of wonder what happened to him to cause that." Dipper said.

"Please don't tell me you feel sorry if something bad happened to him to cause him to become what he is." She said.

"No. Don't know what it was that made him like that but. He could have done something and made himself someone else. Anyways. What about you?" Dipper replied.

"I feel great. Doubt that Charles guy could do anything to me. Especially after all this training."

"Only thing able to kill you two is a mountain of silver!" Stan yelled through a megaphone.

"Quite the exaggeration but true to the point. Silver is basically the only thing able to hold you back now." Ford Said. Ford looked at his watch. "Ok. Break time kids." Ford said. Stan pulled the cart over to the side and dipper and Pacifica stopped as well. Dipper leaned against a tree and looked at a clearing where a lake was. From the trees a man walked out of them. All dipper could see was yellow clothing. He quickly moved through the clearing. Pacifica waved her hand in front of dipper.

"Earth to dipper." She said.

"Huh?" Dipper asked looking from the man to Pacifica.

"Are you Ok. You were zoned out." She said.

"Yeah I'm Fine. I just saw somebody down there." Dipper said he pointed to the clearing but the guy was gone. "someone 2-: moving through that clearing very quickly. Looked like he was in a hurry." Dipper said. Pacifica looked.

"Hmm. This is gnome territory. Why would anyone be out here?" Ford wondered.

"See any distinctive features?" Stan asked.

"Just yellow clothes." Dipper said.

"Please tell me he didn't say yellow clothes." Stan said.

"He said yellow clothes." Ford clothes.

"Damn it! We have more followers of bill!" Stan said angrily.

"Alright then. Down to the clearing. If a follower of bill was down there. We need to look around. See what they were doing there." Ford Said. They walked down to where dipper saw the guy. They began to look around but were coming up with nothing.

"Kid you sure you saw a follower of bill?" Stan asked.

"I don't know. Never saw one. You guys said it was a follower of bill." Dipper said.

"If you think about it. What sane person wears an entirely yellow outfit. That's definitely not fashionable. It would make anyone look like a banana." Pacifica Said.

"Pacifica has a point. Who would wear entirely yellow other then a follower of bill. Question is what were they doing?" Ford Said. Suddenly a loud roar was heard. They all turned to find a bunch of gnomes who wear formed together to make a large monster be tossed to their feet. Together they were the size of a regular manotaur. They looked up to see the others.

"Does That Answer your question?" Dipper asked.

"It's the protectors!" They yelled in joy. One of the gnomes came forward.