Bills plan revealed

As wendy and Soos were driving through the woods. They saw a yellow object.

"Soos stop!" Wendy said quickly. Soos hit the brakes. She pointed at where she last saw the yellow. "That way!" She Said. Soos drove to the spot but nothing was there. Wendy and Soos got out of the car and began to look around. Turning up nothing Soos sighed.

"Man! I thought we had the dude." Soos Said. He sat on a rock and the rock sank into the ground. Opening a secret passage. Wendy smirked and grabbed her walkie talkie.

As dipper was driving through the forest the radio came on.

"We found their base for the cultist." Wendy said. She then gave the location.

"Everyone converge on their location. We will be out soon." Ford Said. Dipper turned the car and began to drive to where Wendy said. As he was driving he came to a stop.

"Somethings not right here." Dipper Said.

"What do you mean?" Pacifica Asked.

"It's all to easy. Bills minions being weak monsters, us knowing bills strategy of turning us against one another, him killing our enemies, and us finding his base. It's not right." Dipper Said. He then saw a follower of bill moving through the trees while looking back. Dipper got out of the car. Followed by Pacifica and Velma. They soon caught up to him. Dipper then whispered to Velma. She nodded and moved closer. She then caught him with a web and pinning him to a tree. She did it with enough force to hurt him.

"Ah!!" He yelled. Dipper then came into view. "No! No! Bill said this path would be safe!" The man yelled.

"Looks like bill doesn't know everything. What's his plan!" Dipper yelled. The cult member laughed.

"To think that you can defeat bill, you must be an idiot. Really this is hilarious. Oh how I pity your small little minds. Just the idea of this brings a smile to my face. As we speak bill is setting his plan into motion. Now he has won. He is a god. Our god. Right now there is nothing you can do. See for yourself once he has crossed into our worlds. Everything we have done is for a reason." He Said. He then breaks free of the webbing restraining him. "Time to fight." He Said. He moved to dipper. Dipper moved to him. They both go to punch each other in the face. Hard. Both go flying back. Crashing threw trees.

"How-?" Dipper began.

"Really think you were the only one using magic to get stronger. Oh how painful it must be to learn your not special anymore. Just think about how your gonna die soon." He Said. Dipper got back up. They then began to trade blows. "Again!" The follower yelled insanely. "Now come on! Harder!" Dipper then hit him in the gut and tossed him back into the trees.

"You have no discipline. You just throw pathetic punches that power but nothing else behind them." Dipper Said.

"Our god will provide the way. Right now he has already seen the outcome and has put it in his plan. Soon he will be here and he will go into his eternal slumber. Even you cannot stop him." The follower said. He began to get up but dipper was standing over him. Dipper then pulled the hood back to reveal the man under the hood. And who else could be the leader of the cult be other then Charles Harold the III (bet you guys thought I forgot about him).

"You." Was all Dipper Said Before He began to pummel him. Soon the guy was on the ground. Dipper picked him up by the robe then stood him up. Pacifica walked to them.

"I was wondering when you'd shut him up. He talked to much." Pacifica Said. Dipper looked at her then back at Charles. He did talk a lot. Why. Dipper began to think on what Charles had been saying then he thought of what everyone had said. 'Bill doesn't have a pattern' 'Don't you see. I've already won. I know everything you, Ford, stanley, or any of your friends will think of to do against me.' 'You like horses? I love horses. Almost as much as I loved the greeks'. Then he began to figure it out. He looked at Charles.

"I'll ask again. Answer and you'll live. Don't I'll kill you. What is bill planning?" Dipper said threateningly. Pacifica and Velma looked at bill shocked.

"Try. Remember what I already said idiot. Our god bill will still win even without me. Just get it over with. And make it snappy. Nothings left for me here, but everything's waiting for me on the other side. He will still win. Our god will not fall. Radiation will kill me here before I tell you. So you better just kill me. Even your friends would." Charles said.

"Thats all I needed to hear." Dipper Said. He pulled his fist back and slammed it into the psycho. Knocking him out. He then lifted Charles up and carried. "We have to move. Now!" Dipper Said.

As Ford and Stanley came up on the others at the scene they looked at everyone.

"Where's dipper and his group?" Ford Asked. Everyone shrugged. Thy looked around but saw nothing.

"We can't wait. We got to get these bastards now." Stanley said. Ford nodded.

"Alright everyone. Let's go." Ford Said. As everyone began to descend he grabbed his walkie talkie. "Dipper. Where are you?" Ford Asked.

"Everything's a set up! I'm heading back to the shack!" Dipper Said. Stan looked at the walkie talkie.

"What?!" Ford Asked.

"Bill didn't kill Darlene! He made her a Trojan horse!" Dipper Said.

"Dipper how do you know this!"

"One of his followers was talking to much. I payed attention and the first letter of every sentence when put together in sequence spells TROJAN HORSE." Dipper Said.

"Bills tricking you. Bill doesn't have a pattern." Ford Said.

"But bill knows you will say that. He knows that we think he doesn't have a pattern. What better way to beat someone then by doing something we don't expect him to do. Follow a pattern, drop hints. We can't take the risk. With so many of bills minions trapped down with Darlene he can get to the portal." Dipper Said. Ford found nothing wrong with dippers logic.

"Good luck my boy. If what you say is true. God help us all." Ford said. With that ford looked at Stanley. Stanley looked off towards the mystery shack in worry. "We have to trust the boy." Ford said.

"Your right. The kid can handle himself. Let's go." Stan said. Stan then went down.

"I hope your right." Ford Said.

Meanwhile in the basement

Darlene's body began to shake. Suddenly a hand breaks threw the abdomen followed by another. The hands began to break open the body. Soon the entire thing broke open spilling a naked human looking Darlene onto the ground. She was on the ground on all fours. She then began to giggle, then chuckle, then laugh as she looked at her hands. As she laughed she stood up to where a light was casting a shadow of her. As she continued to laugh she doubled over and her shadow began to get bigger and spikes break out of her back still laughing.