Help

Dipper was looking up at the tree to figure out what was in it. He then had a bright idea. He put on some clothes and opened the tent then started to walk to the bathrooms that were nearby. When he knew he wasn't in the creatures sight behind a tree he skillfully and quietly climbed up. Then he saw that he was higher then whatever it was that was watching him. The creature moved and quickly moved across the ground. All dipper could see was a small upper body with a giant lower body. It was like an insects abdomen. They even had the legs. So that narrowed what it was to one thing.

The creature looked at where dipper disappeared then Heard a loud thud behind them. They slowly turned around to see him looking down at them.

"What do you want? Why are you watching me." Dipper said as he looked down at a creature with the upper body of a little girl black hair pulled back in a ponytail, she also possessed thick rimmed glasses, and her face was covered in freckles. She had on a purple sweater. Her lower body however was to that of a spider. A black widow to be exact.

"I-I-I-I" She stammered.

"I'm not getting any killer intent from you. So I'll let it go that your spying on me and not kill you for the fact that arachnimorphs aren't very friendly. You are an arachnimorph right? So why don't you hide that abdomen of yours." Dipper said. She quickly nodded before hiding it and giving herself a completely human appearance. She had on a skirt that matched her sweater and black pants under those. She also had on a pair of purple shoes. "Why are you here?" Dipper asked. She was shaking a lot and seemed to fear dipper very much. Dipper sighed. "We don't have a lot of time kid. Don't know when anyone could wake up." Dipper said. The girl swallowed.

"I-I w-w-was h-h-hopping t-to g-get h-h-help. I-I r-r-ran aw-w-way be-because of-f h-h-how s-s-scary th-they w-w-were. I h-h-heard ab-bout The The protector-ors wh-who h-help tho-those in ne-need." She said stuttering. Dipper sighed. He wiped his face as he realized what is going on. She was just a kid who had run away and was looking for help.

"Alright kid. I'll help you." Dipper said. The girls eyes opened more with joy. "I'll call my great uncles and we can try to find a place for you to stay. So until-" the little girl hugged him stopping him. She stood up tall enough that her arms were around his waist.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" She said happily.

"Ok. Kid. That's enough." Dipper said. The girl let go and stepped back. "What's your name kid." Dipper asked.

"Velma. Velma Annabelle Arachne" She said.

"Ok. Velma. I'm gonna need you to hide yourself until I can hand you to my uncles. So until then I guess go hide in a tree." Dipper said.

"Ok." She replied excitedly. She then revealed her abdomen again and hugged him one more time. During which a flash shocked them both. Turned to see Soos with a phone camera in his hand and his face gawking at the scene. "Um. Bye!" She said frightened before running up a nearby tree. Dipper breathed in walked over to Soos who just stood still. Dipper then put out his hand. Soos slowly put it in his hand. With that dipper crushed it.

"I'll get you a new one. Don't tell a single soul of what you saw tonight. I'll explain later. Now go back to bed."

"Dude." Was all Soos could say before going to bed. Dipper then went back to bed and slipped back into the sleeping bag with Pacifica.

Time skip

It was now morning. Soos was cooking on a grill Wendy had brought making pancakes. When he saw dipper he put his fingers to his face and moved them across his lips saying his lips were sealed. Dipper nodded then grabbed three plates of pancakes. As he walked to where Velma was hiding Pacifica came out of the tent.