Fords story

After bill got away dipper went inside Pacifica's mansion. As he paced through Pacifica's kitchen he saw Preston northwest's kitchen room entirely dedicated to alcohols. Their were wines, beers, champagne, and to dippers satisfaction. Moonshine. Which is the most alcohol containing drink out of them all. He took a bottle and chugged it. Dipper then felt a buzz and began to drink more and more. After awhile Pacifica came in looking for dipper.

"Dipper!" She Called.

"Not here." Dipper said in the kitchen. When Pacifica came in she saw the moonshine bottles. She stopped in her tracks knowing how her father was with alcohol. It made him more abusive. She didn't know how Dipper was when he was drunk but she wasn't going to get close to him before finding out.

"What's going on?" Pacifica Asked wearily.

"Oh. I'm just drowning myself with this wonderful moonshine." Dipper said calmly while looking at one of the bottles.

"Are you drunk?" She asked. Dipper began to think for a moment with a stupid look.

"I don't know. Let's see." Dipper said. He pushed himself up and held onto the table. Once he was standing up he let go of the table. "I guess not." Dipper said and smiled. Then he began to fall back. "Or not." He Said midfall. He hit the ground hard. "Pacifica could be a dear and get me some more moonshine from that room." Dipper Asked. Pacifica hesitated knowing when she or her mother said no when Preston asked that he got more abusive. But dipper wasn't being abusive. Strangely he wasn't slurping either. He just seemed to be stupid. So Pacifica took a breath of courage.

"No." She said. Dipper looked at her sadly.

"Why not?" Dipper Asked. Pacifica sighed a breath of relief.

"Because I don't want you being drunk." She Said. She got closer and put one of his arms around her. "Why did you even start to drink that stuff?" Pacifica Asked as she carried him to her bedroom.

"I don't know. Might be because I'm stressed from how easily bill manipulated use, might be betrayal from Ford, or because of what I said to Mabel. I don't know." Dipper said. He then looked at Pacifica. "Do you think I was hard on Mabel with what I said?" Dipper Asked.

"Well. What you said was most likely true. But it was hard. You could have told her in a different way then yelling at her." Pacifica answered. Dipper then began to think again with that stupid look. He then looked at Pacifica and saw how tense she was.

"Why are you scared?" He asked.

"Because my father was even more abusive when he was drunk. It has made me more wary of drunk people." She Said.

"But you got drunk once." Dipper countered.

"We we're celebrating. That's different. I'm not scared of myself." Pacifica Said. She had then finally gotten them to her room. She then placed him on the bed. "Dipper. I don't want you to ever do this again. It scares me." Pacifica Said.

"Ok." Dipper said. Dipper then grabbed her and pulled her into bed with him. Then he pulled her into his chest and was cuddling with her. Pacifica was a little shocked and scared at first before she noticed he had immediately fallen asleep. She calmed down and fell asleep next to him.

When they woke up the next morning dipper drove them to his home. There dipper went down to the basement where he found Ford obsessing over a map with pins on places.

"Where are you!" Ford yelled and slammed his six fingered hand on the pictures.

"Ford." Dipper said. Ford looked back at dipper.

"Hello dipper." Ford said solemnly.

"Why did you join bills cult?" Dipper Asked.

"It's a long, long story." Ford Said.

"Then we better get started." Pacifica Said. Ford sighed and turned the chair around to face them.

"Long time ago. When I had just gotten out of college I began to research and look for the paranormal. It wasn't until I was going through gravity falls that I found it. Immediately I began to research the place. Luckily I never left the town so I never had my memory erased. After I had found everything I could I hit a block in my research. Until they found me." Ford Said. Pausing.

"Bills cult." Dipper said.

"Yes. Them. They told me he could give me the answers I was looking for. So I joined them. Bill gave me the answers to many equations and questions the human race has been searching for centuries. After I had trusted him he asked me to build a machine. A portal to another dimension. And I built it. But when my assistant was pulled into it and saw what was on the other side, he immediately quit, and I started to question bill. But I had already served my purpose. I gave bill the machine necessary to bring into our world. He ordered the other followers to kill me. So I hid inside the shack. I dismantled the machine and I keep it out of there reach so that bill can't tell another one how to fix it. After that I called Stanley to come help me." Ford Said.

"Where's the machine now?" Dipper Asked.

"Right beneath our feet." Ford answered looking down. "I had dedicated an entire floor to bill which included the machine. After I learned the truth I destroyed everything concerning bill. I took the machine apart." Ford Said.

"If bill is all know then why doesn't he just have someone else build another?" Pacifica Asked.

"Because He isn't 'all knowing'. He doesn't know how to build the machine. He only knows the equations needed for the machine. He still requires a genius to use the equations and build it. So I have gone to great lengths to make sure bills cult never got there hands on another genius mind like mine. Honestly I should apologize and thank Stanley for making me go to backupsmore. Because of it I didn't meet other geniuses like me and bill can't get any genius like me. What happened last night was uncalled for. It was just the brilliant planning of bill" Ford Said. He put his head in his hand.

"Yeah. I guess it was." Dipper said.

"I need to go apologize to Stanley. I'll be back." Ford Said. He got up and walked to the elevator. Dipper looked at the map. Thinking.

"I know that look. Your thinking while frustrated... what is it?" Pacifica asked.

"I'm wondering what bills planning. I can't figure it out alone. We need everyone here to figure it out." Dipper said.