Stand your ground

They had made it to the basement of the mystery shack. He then began to equip everyone. Wendy took dual silver axes, Robbie got a bow and arrow, while the There took various guns. Dipper walked to the elevator.

"Ok. I'm gonna close the mystery shack while you guys prepare." Dipper said.

"Good plan." Ford Said. Dipper then took the elevator up into the mystery shack. Luckily no one was there so he changed them sign and went to the vending machine to go back down. Then he heard the door opened.

"Sorry we're closed." Dipper said. He turned to find a woman with blonde hair and her skin said she was in a tanning bed a little longer then she was supposed to.

"Oh. Don't worry. I'm just here for a snack" at the end she opened her mouth to reveal her pincers.

"Oh shit!" Dipper said. He grabbed a rack with clothes and threw them hard at the woman. She flew out the front door.

"Get him!" The woman ordered. Other arachnimorphs began to come in so dipper clapped his hands creating a loud boom and a shock wave. This gave him the opportunity to open the vending machine and get in. When he got down he came out.

"There here." Dipper said.

"Already? That was fast for arachnimorphs. It usually takes longer." Ford Said.

"Who cares they're here and we need to get rid of them now." Wendy said.

"Agreed." Stan said.

"Very well. Dipper come here please." Ford Said. Dipper walked to him. Ford then placed his hand on a pad and the door next to it opened. Inside we're various guns. "Your the only one strong enough to carry this. So I figured it would be good for you to use this." Ford Said. He turned to the others. "You go ahead. Me and dipper will stay here to get him ready." Ford Said.

"We'll hold them off." Pacifica Said. She walked to dipper and kissed him on the cheek. "When we make it out of this you'll get more where that came from." Pacifica Said dipper watched as she left. They then went up leaving Ford, Dipper, and Velma in the basement. They were in the hall behind the vending machine. Stan pressed a button and it showed what was behind it and inside the lobby was a hoard of arachnimorphs. Stan then brought up a holographic keyboard. He typed away and pressed the enter key. This caused a siren to go off throughout the building. The arachnimorphs all began to cry out in pain. They burst from the vending machine. It seemed the alarm turned off immediately when the vending machine opened. Wendy began to hack away at the arachnimorphs. Robbie was surprisingly skilled with a bow and arrow.

"Since when could you use a bow and arrow?" Tambry Asked.

"You remember how I said my parents put me in Boy Scouts?" Robbie asked.

"Yeah?" Tambry Asked.

"One of the badges I earned was for archery." Robbie said. He continued to fire the arrows. Meanwhile Wendy was using her axes very skillfully. Thompson was just firing randomly in whatever direction that he saw an arachnimorph. Nate and lee actually tried to aim. And candy, Grenda, and Mabel all were using their guns with surprisingly very precisive aim.

"Since when could you shoot like that?" Stan asked.

"Since my dad became a cop." Mabel said.

"We learned from her." Candy Said.

"Well. What do you know." Stan said. After a while Robbie ran out of silver arrows.

"Guys I'm out!" He yelled. At the same time the clips on the others guns ran out.

"Us too!" Grenda yelled.

"So did we." Said Thompson.

"Then it's a good thing fists and axes don't run on ammo!" Stan said he and Wendy then held of the arachnimorphs crushing and slicing anyone of them that were in their way. But soon not even that was enough. They were being driven into a corner when suddenly the floor to the gift shop opened and dipper came up on another elevator with a large piece of rag strapped to his torso and arms.

"Tonight's forecast. A freeze!" Dipper yelled in an Arnold Schwarzenegger accent. He then activated the guns and they sent out beams that froze everything they touched. He walked past the frozen statues and broke them. "Hey what killed the dinosaurs? The ice age!" Dipper yelled as he continued to freeze the enemy. Dipper started to say a bunch of Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes from Batman and robin "Freeze well!", "stay cool spider freaks", "Alright everyone chill", and "winter has come at last". Soon he had taken out a huge portion of the enemy.

"Retreat!" Darlene said.

"That's right you better run!" Dipper yelled. When he stopped he looked at the others.

"Dipper. Those terrible puns you took from the Batman and robin movie just cost you your reward." Pacifica Said in a dry tone.

"Aw What?! Come on they were good! Arnold Schwarzenegger said them!" Dipper said.

"Did you have to do the accent too?" Stan asked.

"Haters." Dipper said. Soon Ford came through the vending machine followed by Velma.

"So how were the freeze guns?" He asked. He then saw what was left. "I see it went well." Ford Said.

"Stanford. Congratulations. He is truly a nerd." Ford said waving towards dipper.

"Now what?" Robbie asked.

"We're gonna get this place cleaned up, that's what." Stan said.

"Don't worry. I know some fairies who can take care of this easily." Ford Said.

"Fairies? Your not joking are you?" Mabel asked hope filling her eyes.

"Nope. Hold on." Ford Said. He pulled out a flute and played a short song. Then you could hear some giggling and some fairies could be seen not long after. They unfroze all the ice quickly and took the water outside of the shack. Wasn't long before they were done.

"Well that's one more problem we're done with." Dipper said.

"Yeah But now we have to figure out what to do with these guys." Dipper looked at all the people who had now been exposed to everything that had happened.

"What do you mean?" Wendy asked. They all looked at Ford who stepped forward.

"You are now given a choice." Ford Said.