Phillip of macedonia's strategy

Most everyone was in the basement as Ford began to explain the basics of being protectors, but dipper and Pacifica were upstairs watching tv.

"So. Now that there are more protectors. Maybe we can get a break. You know have some fun." Pacifica Said.

"I thought I lost my reward because of the Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes." Dipper said.

"I changed my mind." Pacifica Said. Dipper smiled.

"Meet me in the garage." Dipper said. Pacifica skipped to the garage. Dipper went to Grunkle Stan who was in the kitchen.

"Ok. Grunkle Stan. Me and Pacifica are going to her house." Dipper said.

"Ok Kid. Have fun." Grunkle Stan said with a smile. Dipper shook his head at his Grunkle knowing what he meant by 'have fun'. Dipper went to the garage and he drove himself and Pacifica to Pacifica's home. When they arrived the butler opened the door for them.

"Welcome back lady Pacifica and Master Dipper." He Said.

"Hello." Pacifica Said.

"So. What are we gonna do?" Dipper asked as they walked.

"I thought I could beat you in some games for the rest of the day." Pacifica Said.

"Oh so you think you can beat me in video games?" Dipper Asked.

"Oh yeah." Pacifica Said.

"Challenge accepted." Dipper said. As they got into the game room and played games the servant of bill watched from afar.

Time skip

It was the middle of the night and it was raining. Dipper was sleeping with Pacifica in her bed when he woke up. He looked at a clock she had by her bed. It read 11:57. Almost midnight. Dipper thought. He decided to get up and get a quick drink to get back to sleep. He put on a pair of gym pants before leaving then grabbed his phone. He went to kitchen and made himself a glass of milk in the dark. He looked at his phone, at that exact moment it became midnight. He looked down at the glass and went to grab it when he noticed something peculiar. The surface was rippling. Vibrations were going through it. Dipper then felt the vibrations at his feet. "Earthquake?" He thought. He looked out the window and his eyes widened. He ran out the kitchen and jumped up the stairs with his super strength skipping them entirely. He burst into Pacifica's room. He shook her awake.

"What?!" She asked scared.

"Get your mom! I'll get everyone else out! Hurry!" Dipper said.

"What?!" She asked.

"Just do it!" Dipper Said. Dipper went around and got all the maids and butlers. The shaking had gotten worse and you could trampling.

"What is that!" Pacifica's mother asked.

"Landslide and it's huge!" Dipper lied. Pacifica looked at him. Dipper got them all into cars and he and Pacifica got on his motorcycle. They then drove fast. Dipper and Pacifica drove into the woods.

"What's happening?" Pacifica Asked.

"Centaurs." Dipper said.

"What do they want?" Pacifica Asked.

"My guess. They don't want anything. But Bill wants us dead." Dipper said. He got out of the woods and Pacifica saw the centaurs. Their eyes glowing yellow. Pacifica pulled out her phone to call Ford. Instead she got Robbie.

"Hello." Robbie answered.

"Robbie get everyone to my house we're under attack." Pacifica Said.