Spiders, spiders, and you guessed it spiders

Dipper had told Pacifica, Velma, and Soos about the other arachnimorphs watching them somewhere. He told them to be on their toes as they don't know what to expect. It was noon and they had decided to do some hiking. Wendy was being nice to Velma and had offered to carry her up the trail but Velma declined. She said she quite enjoyed hiking and if she got tired she would ask. They were going up a trial. Wendy was up at the front with Tambry and Ford while the boys were behind them talking to each other and laughing. Stan and Soos were close to them watching the trees. Dipper, Pacifica, and Velma were in the back.

"You sure you'll be ok dr. Pines. I remember you being the less physical of you and your brother." Wendy said.

"Oh don't worry about me. A little hike up a mountain never hurt me. I'm a lot more physically active then you know." Ford Said with a smile. Wendy smiled back.

"You know you don't have to stay with us. We can call a tow truck. I mean I'm a responsible adult. You can trust me with dipper and Mabel." Wendy said.

"And I already declined. And if I remember last time me and Stanley left you in charge at the mystery shack we returned to find it in chaos." Ford Said. This caused Wendy to laugh out loud.

"I can't believe you still remember that!" She said.

"I'd never forget. My mind is a steel trap." Ford said. Wendy laughed at that.

As Stan and Soos were walking the other guys looked at them.

"What are you looking at?" Stan asked.

"Hey. No reason to hate. So you were Wendy's old boss?" Nate asked.

"Yeah what of it?" Stan asked.

"Nothing. Just wanted to see if you were Really the legendary Stanley pines. Stan cocked an eyebrow.

"Legendary you say?" Stan asked.

"Oh. Yeah. Rumors say that when someone tee peed your home you egged them that very night and the next morning your home was completely clean of toilet paper, as if it never happened." Lee said.

"Ha! The rumors wrong kid. I didn't just egg his house. I egged it, destroyed his lawn, put graffiti on it, and tee peed it. And left absolutely no evidence of it." Stan said.

"Sweet." Robbie said looking at the old man with respect.

Time skip

When they made it to the stopping point they found themselves at a giant lake. Velma was skipping around still full of energy even after the long hike. Even Wendy was a little tired.

"You are very deceptive kid." Wendy said to velma.

"Huh?" She said getting a little scared thinking Wendy knew.

"You look so frail. But if you can do that and not be tired. Your a lot stronger then you look." Wendy said. Velma understood.

"Oh. Thank you."

"We're.. going... to get... water." Robbie said between breaths.

"Ok. Don't forget to use the water filter. Don't want to get sick from this." Wendy said. Robbie nodded then he and the other guys went to the lake. Tambry looked around and took pictures with her phone.

"Man. Sometimes I wish some of our other friends would put their phones down and go out. I mean. Look around you. This is amazing." Tambry Said.

"Oh yeah." Wendy said.

"Hey... Dipper." Soos Said. He was breathing hard like the others. "How... are you... not... tired." Soos Asked.

"It's a part of my training." Dipper said. Soos understood.