Chapter 3

Yesterday a powerful man named Danzo came and said that I was going to protect this "Jinchuriki boy."

From my research "Jinchuriki" is a "container" or person that a tailed beast is sealed in, and is a young boy. And to add to that I am going to be protecting them and keeping them under control.

It's very strang. Why would they need me to look after this boy? The Kyubi is safely sealed in him, right? It shouldn't be a problem, right? I don't understand people sometimes. There not logical.

I learned that I have an Uncle and Aunt that are civilians and I'm going to live with them.

I don't really want to, I want to live with Itachi-kun but there family so I guess I have to.

Itachi walked with me to my house where I packed up my clothes, books, weapons and any other stuff I wanted from the house. I grabed a few photos of me and my parents too.

It was really hard to walk into my house. All these memories. I can't cry anymore. I have to be strong. I am a shinobi now.

I walked back outside and the cold late December air hit me and chilled me with the few layers I had on. Only a dress and a jacket, I should of worn more. Oops.

After I got all my stuff Itachi walked me to my Aunt and Uncles house that was near the middle of the village.

Just a few houses down was a plaza with a stage and cool booths all around. It was also the main street of Konoha and there was a lot of shops and little houses and lots and lots of people.

Everyone was so happy.

We neared a really cool house and knocked on the door.

A man and a woman opened the door.

"Ooh! Sakura. We are very sorry for your loss. Come in. You too," they ushered us in.

They seemed nice.

"I'm Mibuki and this is my husband Kisashi," we walked into a open house with a kitchen and living room to the right and three other doors to the left.

"Thank you, sir, for walking Sakura to our house," Kisashi said, "Let me show you around, Sakura."

"I best be going now. Thank you for taking care of Sakura from now on," Itachi said.

I was sad that he had to leave but I guess it's okay. I went over to Itachi and hugged him, "Thank you Itachi-kun, for all the things that you did for me."

He hugged me back. "It's no problem, Sakura-chan. I hope I can see you again," he ruffled my hair than walked out the door.

***

Uncle Kisashi showed me around the house and I got this really big room upstairs and it's really cool!

There is slanted ceilings, two of the walls are light blue and the others are white. There's one big window that has a little nook on it with a few cushions and built in shelfs. It looks out to the street.

There is also a bed on the right and on the left there is a dresser, desk and some sort of shirt hanger. All in all it was so cool.

I put my clothes away, put my books on the shelf and put pictures of my parents on my night stands.

A little after I put everything away Uncle Kisashi said it was dinner time.

***

It has been a few weeks since I moved in. Uncle Kizashi and Aunt Mebuki are really nice but most of the time they are working.

Mebuki runs a small coffee shop and Kizashi runs a weapon shop right next door.

I'm okay with that because it gives me more time to read and train.

It's nice to read at there shops when it isn't to busy, it's very relaxing.

But my training is a whole other story! It's so hard! Itachi is insane! But I have learned so much and really enjoy training.

***

I'm sitting in the coffee shop reading a book about the history of Konoha. It's nice and quiet and I forgot to tell you but I'm five now! I will be joining the ninja academe soon. I'm a little young but that's okay.

I'm waiting for Itachi-kun to pick me up for training. I can't wait.

Itachi walks into the coffee shop and walks over to Aunt Mebuki who is making some coffee, "Hello Mebuki-san. I'm picking Sakura-chan up for training."

"Ooh Itachi-san! Thank goodness that young lady has had her nose stuck in that book for two days now. Ever since your last training. I can't even get her to take a walk, let alone play with the other kids."

"Haha. Sounds like Sakura."

I run over to Itachi and put my book in my Kunai holster, "I do not. Humff."  I do other stuff, I pulled my coat on over my t-shirt. "By Aunt Mebuki. Come on Itachi, I want to train."

I pulled Itachi out of the coffee shop and we started walking towards our training spot. It was a training field used only by ANBU and was on the outer part of the village.

"Okay, Sakura-chan. I want you to go through all your basic warm ups, do some punching combinations and practice some Justus."

"Okay, Itachi-kun."

I did everything Itachi told me to do and was now resting in the shade of a tree next to Itachi.

I was slightly out of breath and the crisp air sent a strange swear over me, something I was rather used to by now.

"Sakura-chan, I have something very important that you need to know."

"Yes, Itachi-kun."

"Your mission starts when you join the academy. The boy will be joining the same day as you. You can't show people your real power and don't get to close to the boy."

"Okay. Itachi, I will," I wanted to be friends with this boy.

Itachi looked towards me, "Also be careful of boys and maybe even some girl. You're too young for a relationship and if someone trys something they have to answer to me," Itachi ruffled my hair and smiled.

I hid my face into my hands, embarrassed, "Itachi-kun! That's embarrassing!"

Itachi let out a laugh than got a little serious, "But seriously, don't let them get to you also make a friend or two and keep your grades at the top of the class but don't show of."

Still a little embarrassed, a dash of pink of my cheeks, "Itachi-kun! Stop worrying about me! I'll be fine."

Itachi laughed again, I love it when he laughs, "Fine. Fine," he than pocked my forhead and I clutched my forhead in pain.

"Itachi-kun!"

Itachi smiled, "Come on, that's it for today. We will train harder tomorrow."

The Real Me (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें