Chapter 5

Its been a week since Itachi and Sasuke had been into the weapon shop and I have been working really hard to make the Kunais. I had to work extra hard because Uncle has been feeling under the weather.

We are making the last few Kunais knifes now.

Uncle is working at the machine and starts to cough uncontrollably. He stops what he is doing and brings a cloth to his mouth.

When Uncle finally stops coughing he looks really tired and unwell, "Uncle, are you okay?"

"Don't worry about me little Sakura, I just need to rest," Uncle suppresses another fit of coughing.

Uncle trys to stand but almost falls over, "Uncle, let me help you," worry fills my eyes.

"Sakura, don't worry about me, I'm just getting old."

I pull my jacket over me and brought him home and set him in bed, "I'm going to close the shop for today."

"Don't do such thing, it's only the morning and a weekend so there will be a lot of business. Run the shop for today."

"Yes, Uncle. I will."

I walked back over to the shop and finished making all the custume Kunais for Itachi and Sasuke because they are coming over later today.

Logicly I'm way to young to run a shop and do this kind of work but people call me a protege.

***

Someone walked through the door, sending a chill of cold air through the roon. I walked out from the back and jumped onto the counter.

"Good morning, Morino-san, what can I do for you today?"

"Where's your Uncle, kid?" Morino-san's deep, grumpy voice boomed.

This did not affect me, "Sorry but he is not feeling well today and asked me to run the shop. Is there any thing you need help with?"

Morini-san look at me intimately, "Just my normal toture set," he smirked.

I walked to the back and grabbed the giant set of torture supplies and carried it to the front and jumped onto the counter.

I landed silently and set it down, "You surprise me kid."

"It's only normal," my face stays emotionless.

"And you have spunk!" He laughs and gives me the money, picks up the suplies and starts walking out the door, "Bye kid. Keep up the good work."

I smirk than go back to my emotionless face.

It had been quit a few hours running the shop and Itachi and Sasuke should be here in a few hours to pick up the Kunais. I was packaging them up now so they are ready to go when they got here.

It was a little after noon and I hadn't eaten any food since breakfast and I was starving.

I quickly run over to my Aunts café, "Hi Aunty. Is there any food I can eat?"

"Here, I have some extra rice and chicken," she hands me the food.

I look down sadly, "Aunt, what's wrong with Uncle?"

"I'm sorry dear but he's sick," Aunt's face falls.

"It's fine," with my food I walk back to the shop.

Back in the shop I quickly eat my food and set the containers off to the side as I feel Itachi's chakra near the shop.

I smirk in excitement as I remember that my training with Itachi is tomorrow and he would be teaching me a new Jutsu. I love learning new Justus.

I sit on top of the counter, cross leged, until Itachi entered the shop with Sasuke.

"Good afternoon, Itachi-kun, Sasuke."

"Good afternoon, Sakura-chan," Itachi replies, smiling. Sasuke grunts in disapproval.

"Sasuke, that is not good manners. What do you say to Sakura-chan," Itachi scolds Sasuke.

I giggle and Sasuke says, "Good afternoon, Sakura."

Itachi smiles.

I pull the Kunai set out from in the counter and set it in front of me, "I have the order done. I just want to make sure you like it."

Itachi and Sasuke are standing next to the counter.

"Here, Sasuke, pick one up and see if you like it," I hand Sasuke the Kunai and he holds it, not really knowing what to do.

"How do you like it Sasuke?" Itachi asks.

"It's so cool! I love it!"

"Sakura-chan, where is Kisashi-san?"

I look down, a frown on my face, "He's not feeling well, he's at home right now."

"Thank you, Sakura-chan, tell him thanks for me when you can."

"Okay."

"Now, Sasuke, what do you say."

"Thank you Sakura, see you at school."

I giggle, "It's no problem."

"By, Sakura-chan. See you soon."

"By Sakura!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry I haven't posted in forever. There is always spelling mistakes in my writing and I also apologize for that. I was wondering if you guys wanted more updates with shorter chapters or less updates with longer chapter? Please tell me what you prefer, thanks.