Chapter 7

I've been sick for exactly a week and a half as of today. At first it was just a sorta bad cold but now I have a sinus and ear infection. It's not very delightful. When ever I cough I can't breath. Last night I went to bed at 11:30 and got up at 3:30. I woke up because I was having a cough attack and couldn't breath. I thought I was getting better but I'm not. I'm kinda freaking out right now. At school we are doing a giant project and I'm missing almost all of it, I'm trying my best to get it done at home but it's hard. Plus, I need to do math and science. Ahh! If I don't get better today I will have to take antibiotics. I'm scared I have pnemonia or something but I'll be fine, I got this.

~~~~~~~

School. School is so boring. I already know practicly everything they are teaching, only a few things in history that I actually don't know. It's almost my birthday and Itachi and I will be doing something fun that day, I will also be doing something fun in the morning with my Uncle and Aunt.

I haven't made any friends. I don't really need to. I sorta know Sasuke but he never hangs out with me. Shikamaru and Choji, I also sorta know but I've only hung out with them a few times and sometimes  I'll have lunch with them.

School is easy, I have the best grades in the class, in absolutely everything. I'm a straight A student but it's only because I started at a younger age, nothing more. I'm a year younger than all the kids in my class, maybe even a little bit more. I'm practicly 6 and all of the other students are 7. I can't believe I will have to spend at least another 5 years in this place because I know for a fact that the Jinchuriki boy, Naruto, is not going to be graduating any time soon.

There is this one girl named Ino Yamanaka, she doesn't seem that bad but I've never really talked with her before. I know she has a crush on Sasuke and soon enough will be another fangirl but besides that, she seems fine. Maybe I should become friends with her.

I'm woken from my thoughts when Iruka-sensei announces class to start. I try to pay attention but it's review today and I already have everything memorized so it is so boring.

I "follow" along to some simple history book but in reality I have my own book about Kenjutsu hidden in it. I try not to chuckle, I'm a rebel. Maybe I should just plain out skip like Naruto, Shikamaru and Choji do but I don't think Itachi would be very happy with me if I did.

Sometimes I wish I could just be a little child again. I sometimes feel the strength I have is to go to be true but for some reason I have it and I'm not even aloud to show it. If I could have a normal family again, I would happily give up my power and give it to someone like Naruto. It would benefit both of us, right? But that will never happen.

I notice that Iruka-sensei is trying to "sneak" up on me but I know that he is there. He just doesn't know, that I know. I can sense chakra, Itachi tought me not that long ago. It's not that hard to do. So, I let Iruka-sensei do what he wants and let him "sneak" up on me.

He slams his hands on the desk and rips my book from me. He says something along the lines of, "What do you think you are doing? Slacking off in class! You need to pay attention." I could hear some snickers and gasps from other students.

I quickly make a water clone and disappear out the window with out a traise. He didn't even notice that the book was a substitution, no way in hell am I leaving my book. The real book is in my ninja pouch on my thigh.

I snicker and jump up and do a happy dance once I'm a decent ways away from the academy. I'm so going to be dead meat because of this. I release the water clone and substitution jutsu and let things play out. The substitution was a banana, ooh gosh this is going to be so funny. I quickly mask my chakra and go along my marry way.

A small breeze blows through and ruffles my red tank top and standered ninja pants. So relaxing. I pull out my book and read it while walking around the village. I could feel the stairs on me. I was a kunochi, walking around reading a book, way above a normal kids level during school...but I wasn't at school. I look up slightly from my book to see a shinobi with most of his face covered walking towards me. When he neared me I could see him analyzing me, as expected, I was analyzing him.

I look up at him with a emotionless face, "Are you just going to stand there or ask the question already?"

He chuckles sheepishly, "You got me but really why aren't you in class right now?"

"The Academy is way too easy. I got bored and ditched."

He chuckles again, "Even if it is boring, you shouldn't skip. They will try to get you and bring you back."

I smirk, "They won't be able to."

I could see him testing me, "Is that so?"

I roll my eyes, "Fine. I left a water clone and masked my chakra. If I'm good enough, they won't find me...but as a joke I undid the clone."

The man starts to laugh, "That's amazing but you should probably hide soon."

"What ever you say. Now, I didn't get your name, what is it?"

"Hatake Kakashi, it's nice to meet you," he pulls his hand out for me to shake.

"Haruno Sakura," I shake back with a strong grip, "I'll be on my way now!"

"Wow! Wait! You are that kid!" I could hear him yell but he never tried to come after me as I ran off.

~~~~~~~

Kind of filler but what ever. Thank you for reading.,