Interaction

After a few performences and awards. It was our turn to perform. All 5 of us were back stage getting ready for our performence and I was practicing our dance steps after i was done with my makeup and and everything.
      It was our turn now. The stage played our intro and we started our performence, we were performing 2 songs (whistle and playing with fire).
       After the intro ended we got in our positions for whistle.

BTS's POV~

It was BLACKPINK's turn to perform. The stage played their intro... which was pretty dope.
   "Hey, everyone did you guys notice something during our performence?" Jimin asked during BP's performence. "What? What are you talking about jimin?" Asked V. "During our performence I noticed (y/n) doing our name chant with all the other ARMYies and was fangirling hard" jimin explained. "Seriously?!" Jin asked shocked at what he has just heard. Everyone focused on (y/n) after hearing about (y/n) fangirling over BTS.
     "Hey, I just realised that i never really focused on BLACKPINK's performences and espesially (y/n) but the-" Jhope was about to continiue when jungkook spoke up. "So? What are you saying hobi hyung?" Jungkook asked. "Well they are pretty amazing, I like their music and dance... their not like other girl groups, you know all girly and stuff." Jhope said smiling and enjoying BLACKPINK's performence. "Yeah, actually your right Jhope" suga agreed. "Yeah but (y/n) shines the most in BLACKPINK i guess?" Jin said not sure of what others might think of him. "Yeah I think so too" V agreed and so did everyone, but jungkook was too busy learning their moves and partly didn't listen to what others were talking about. And when 'playing with fire' started playing V got hyped up, coz that's what he always does... and namjoon started lip syncing the lyrics and so jungkook did the same. Jimin laughed at the funny taehyung's face expressions as he was dancing to the song and was enjoying his time.. jin was just letting his right foot do all the movements and jhope danced his head back and forth and suga just focusing on BLACKPINK. Basically everyone were enjoying their performence.

~END OF BTS's POV~

BLACKPINK's performence ended. So all the memebers got back to their seats.
   Red Velvet sat behind them.

BLACKPINK's POV~

As soon as we got to aur seats after the performence... there was Red Velvet who greeted us happily.
"Hey, you guys were amazing up there!" Seulgi said happily. "Ah~ really? Thank you unnie!" (Y/n) thanked seulgi. "We really look up to you... you guys are always amazing, we really get to learn a lot from you guys😊" lisa said. "Really? Wow! Thats an honor" Irene spoke up. "Yes, All of you are so pretty and talented... you guys harmonize just perfect! We need to learn a lot from you." Jennie was happy talking to Red Velvet.
   "Hopping to listen to you new album soon as you are working on it!" Joy said joyfully. "Ah, yes please look forward to it" Rosè bowed while sitting on the seat as she ended her sentance. "Sure, FIGHTING~" Red Velvet all together said. "Thank you unnie! We'll work hard!😁" (y/n) replied.
  Red velvet then turned towards the stage and watched the show.
   "They are so sweet!" Lisa said adoring Red Velvet. "I know right, unnie!"(y/n) agreed with lisa.
All of us then started to enjoy the show too.

~END OF BLACKPINK's POV~

Then BLACKPINK recieved an award for 'best girl group'.
  As they were on their way to the stage to recieve their award... BTS stood up to congratulate them.
BTS bowed at BLACKPINK and BP bowed back smiling...

   Jungkook didn't make eye contact as always while bowing but at the end he looked up thinking they might have gone further... but (y/n)'s and jungkook's eyes met and he smiled unexpectedly at (y/n)... and so looking at jungkook smiling she blushed.

After a while, the show was over and all the artists were leaving and so did BTS & BLACKPINK.

I really love BLACKPINK and RED VELVET the most. So thats why i put them in my fanfic... but if you think that, if i stan RED VELVET then i might also ship jimin and seulgi, right? But No, i don't.And about BLACKPINK winning 'best girl group award', this is only a fanfic so don't think that everything in this fanfic will happen in real life, Red velvet won 'best girl group award' in 2017 actually... But i wanted BLACKPINK to win in this fanfic as I love them so much😁
Hope you like this chapter... I know its boring but i promise it will get interesting... just keep on reading.
~김지